[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hi, i m a big problem with survability

i m level 66 and i have more than 100 at all resist elemental in dried lake but i have 1200 pv and 1200 ES and i m very squishy. i die easily

i cant go in chaos inoculation lol... why my ES is so low ?

Divinarius dagger : zero
winds of change no ES
boots : brinerot whalers : 130
Rings 40 X2 = 80
belts : 50
the tree dragons : 25
Shield : 120
Tabula rasa : zero
amulette : zero but 100 hp but if i take for es i cant survive anyway ! global ES node too low?

i think i need 4000 ES for farm and i need 2800 ES with body armor and amulette ? how is possible ???
Last edited by Zalid on Mar 10, 2017, 5:28:15 AM
"
Zalid wrote:

i m level 66 and i have more than 100 at all resist elemental in dried lake but i have 1200 pv and 1200 ES and i m very squishy. i die easily

winds of change no ES
Rings 40 X2 = 80
amulette : zero but 100 hp but if i take for es i cant survive anyway ! global ES node too low?

i think i need 4000 ES for farm and i need 2800 ES with body armor and amulette ? how is possible ???

Hi I had a similiar problem begore i reached lvl 70... I just grinded act3 docks to level 70 and then you can buy shield and body armor with +300es and also take some additional ES nodes. 3k ES is enough to start farming dried lake..
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Zalid wrote:

winds of change no ES
Rings 40 X2 = 80

Why would you use "The three dragons" ? we dont have any fire damage so you won't shock anything

Get helmet with 250+ ES and some resist if u can
Also a shield with 300+ ES cost like 1 Chaos
Last edited by Vioche on Mar 10, 2017, 5:54:47 AM
Is this Hc viable?
"
naphzter wrote:
Is this Hc viable?

TOTALY NOT
Really? Is it That bad for hc?
"
naphzter wrote:
Really? Is it That bad for hc?

I never played hardcore so I cannot really say but i optimized this build for clearing fast. In order to clear fast we need much damage and often skip defense. Our main defense is to freeze enemies with high crits. If that fails or we hit an reflect pack without vinktar ready we will just die.

Maybe a version of this build which invest much more in defense and freeze duration could work for hardcore... the main problem I see is that our freezing is dependend on how much damage per hit we do relating to the total enemies life. For hardcore we would have to invest much more in defense... so we would lose damage and the only way to compensate that is more or less with freeze duration.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 10, 2017, 9:06:35 AM
dont know yet what about t15-t16.. but for now(around t12) im satisfied
taken me a long time to post but finally got around to it=p

first of all id like to say thank you for this build its extremly fun and im so in love with it i started with flameblast totems to lvl 82 then respeced to this and it feels so nice.

few questions i have tho:

1. ive tried using cwdt-warlords mark so i can put icebite support in my COH setup but my warlords mark leech doesnt proc fast enough etc and i end up not leeching and having mana problems. id rly like to use that gem in COH tho i see u have vaal curse enemies on hit with temp chains, my question is if u have that vaal does it apply warlords mark instead? or is ur warlords mark stil only CWDT and how does it work cuz ud have 3 curses then but can only apply 2 wich ones take priority.

2.i have been very scepticel about taking this skillnode cluster it seems not very great and is 4 points (im not sure tho im sure its prob rly good wich is why uve taken it)

so evrytime i lvl (im lvl 91 atm) i been trying take other nodes here and there and i found this1 wouldn u think its better than those 4 points overall ?

the other nodes r also pretty nice i just post pic of where it is on the tree.

also ive gotten these 3 points im not quite sure how worth it they are

the smaller nodes r each 10% inc lightning dmg

again these r questions from a guy who hasnt been playing PoE for too long and dont know alot of things stil so its in no way attacking u saying ur wrong:)

also since i pretty much got all other nodes u picked and im planing to go for higher lvl r there any nodes ud recomend going for plz

performance for ppl wondering:

i shaped my atlas and i run shaped strands,shapded ashen wood, shaped atoll,shaped coves and sometimes t15 overgrown ruin also i can do any mods except ele reflect (no leech is abit meh cuz cant spam but i use mana flask with anti-bleed anyway) and they all go superquick they all got ez bosses but i think single target dps is prob gna be a problem on guardians or something of that sort (but prob doable with very good gear)
Last edited by YunoMaining on Mar 10, 2017, 3:12:15 PM
I was really dissapointed with this build ended up re rolling diff self cast guide no flask nodes 2 30 str nodes in tree honestly needs to be scrapped in re done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info