[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
DissTurbo wrote:
Hey guys,

did some PoB testing and two things came to mind.

Hypothermia will grant pretty good results as a gem if you are using HoI.

Mace with 20% ele gained as chaos + some spell + ele damage is major dps boost. These are not so pricey. I am thinking of buying one instead of doryani, my friend lend me one just for comparison and my dps jumped from 170k to 210k in hideout.

Thoughts?

i think since were playing crit build crafting multimoded dagger is much better

there is 2 ways about it the cheaper (not cheap at all)

and more expensive one

first one is

get any of the kris (golden platinum or copper?) shaped ilvl86 (those bases usualy go for 1 exalt and above (realisticl u should be able to snipe for exalt)

now that u have the base simple steps

1. scour it
2.make it blue with transmutation and then spam alterations until u get "the shapers tier 1 which gives 16-20% elemental damage to chaos
3.once u manage to get that mod regal if u get spell critical chance mod tier1 keep if not then annull and pray that ele to chaos stays if not then repeat from step 1

more expensive route doing that is alteration into regal until u actually get both of tier1 ele to chaos and spell critical strike chance

after ur done setting up the base then u craft multimod for 2 exalts and then spell power for 1 exalt and remaining mods shouldnt cost more than 50 (cast speed lightning damage etc)

I might consider dagger crit if taking off inc crit chance gem but +% ele dmg from mace is pretty sweet. Aiming to keep my crit at 50% w/o power charges and diamond's lucky.

Anyone had a look at hypothermia if using Call of Brotherhood ring?

There was no great genius without a touch of madness - Seneca (younger)

hehehehehehehehehehe - Niko the Mad
why do u even use crit gem lol prettysure its inferior to most of other gems

"
Rinit wrote:

i dropped arctic armour and using triple wraith, herald of ice, herald of thunder but now im too squishy. Any suggest for belt,armour,flask,ring or idk what was wrong

best non unique belt would be stygian vise ilvl86 with crafted elemental damage + lightning damage + health and extra crafted damage on top of that

not really survivability wise (altho 100 hp roll + jewel can make u significantly tankier)
Last edited by Vaikisss on Mar 26, 2019, 9:31:47 AM
Why are you using faster attacks in your gloves? it doesn't even affect orb of storms or anything else in that link set up. Shouldn't that be a faster casting?
"
braveclash wrote:
Why are you using faster attacks in your gloves? it doesn't even affect orb of storms or anything else in that link set up. Shouldn't that be a faster casting?

Oh that was a mistake... I use Onslaught instead.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
what a need next craft?
"
Melodic1z wrote:
what a need next craft?

my pure lightning arc dagger from last league
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
Melodic1z wrote:
what a need next craft?

my pure lightning arc dagger from last league

chance to deal double damage working on 1 fires or what? if i use 10 fires spark>any get 4-5%to deal double damage?

and if i add on craft dont add lightning dmg to spells, or mb gain 8% of lighning damage as extra chaos dmg. It will be better this way? Or not.
For which chest should i go i have Ambush charge now should i go for inpulsa ??

ty enjoy the build so far xD

My super budget setup that has had next to no issues with red maps, I found the wand off of temple and threw it in cause it was 10k more dps than my almost perfectly rolled catalyst.

I was also using a self fossil crafted lightning damage (24%) and ele damage belt (30%) but i'm selling it rn to get ready for my next build that I intend to do for all content.

build is straight forward and can do anything with the right currency investment.
I'm pretty new to the game and struggling to work out how to improve my dps i'm noticing people in the thread with seemingly quite similar gear doing 3 to 4x my spark tool tip dps (i'm currently at 43k)

Here is my gear for reference

I currently have 110 chaos to work with and was planning to get choir of the storm as my next purchase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info