[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Flypython wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:

i think since were playing crit build crafting multimoded dagger is much better

there is 2 ways about it the cheaper (not cheap at all)

and more expensive one

first one is

get any of the kris (golden platinum or copper?) shaped ilvl86 (those bases usualy go for 1 exalt and above (realisticl u should be able to snipe for exalt)

now that u have the base simple steps

1. scour it
2.make it blue with transmutation and then spam alterations until u get "the shapers tier 1 which gives 16-20% elemental damage to chaos
3.once u manage to get that mod regal if u get spell critical chance mod tier1 keep if not then annull and pray that ele to chaos stays if not then repeat from step 1

more expensive route doing that is alteration into regal until u actually get both of tier1 ele to chaos and spell critical strike chance

after ur done setting up the base then u craft multimod for 2 exalts and then spell power for 1 exalt and remaining mods shouldnt cost more than 50 (cast speed lightning damage etc)

Do you use 2 daggers for this or dagger and shield? If 2 daggers won't the survivability suffer a fair bit? I'm not sure, haven't played a templar without shield before.

i will use double daggers shield charge will be replaced with whirling blades

my main mobility skill is flame dash anyway

and with the amount of damage and cast speed il have my survivability will be over the top i already have quite high survivability only dieing when playing extremely stupid and reckless
So I've seen three different things on helms:
* Increased Spark damage
* 3 additional Spark projectiles
* Increased Spark projectile speed

My question is, which of these three give us the most bang for the buck dps wise?

Thanks!
"
Khardamon wrote:
* Increased Spark damage

My question is, which of these three give us the most bang for the buck dps wise?

Thanks!

could try reading the actual guide tho
Last edited by Khardamon on Mar 25, 2019, 11:18:49 PM
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
Khardamon wrote:
* Increased Spark damage

Thanks!

could try reading the actual guide tho

Hi guys, I added projectile speed to the list because I think all are viable options.

Only Spark Damage will increase your dps directly. Spark projectiles and speed increase more your coverage but indirectly I think those two increase your dps most because you can drop f.e. faster projectiles and get a stronger dps support for your spark setup. Or you drop one hazardeous research jewel and get a rare jewel with multiple dmg stats.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Khardamon wrote:
* Increased Spark damage

Thanks!

personally, i would go for 3 additional projectiles. they offer the best damage multiplier by adding extra projs who will hit, pierce and bounce off the walls, hitting more targets, or in case of small areas provide very good coverage and melt bosses a lot faster.

Projectile speed is good as well if you lack some, but I would try finding it on other gear. the good choice are some good rolled winds of change like these.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
Vaikisss wrote:

after ur done setting up the base then u craft multimod for 2 exalts and then spell power for 1 exalt and remaining mods shouldnt cost more than 50 (cast speed lightning damage etc)

i had even cheaper bases used in betryal league for that
thats the final outcome of the dagger and it gives aloooooooooooooooot of damage compared to regular uniques

That's a good suggestion. Thanks.

Personally, I'm sticking for now with my new rolled scepter. Just was lucky to chaos spam 2 good ones, the one of which I have for sale atm.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
second one doesn't really look that good imo

first one very nice if only that shaper mods went tier 1 :D but its definetly better than unique but significantly worse than multimoded one
Last edited by Vaikisss on Mar 26, 2019, 4:34:36 AM
"
Vaikisss wrote:

first one very nice if only that shaper mods went tier 1 :D

interestingly, the second one gives me more dps, but i prefer the first one for the higher crit chance.
"
k4n3 wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:

first one very nice if only that shaper mods went tier 1 :D

interestingly, the second one gives me more dps, but i prefer the first one for the higher crit chance.

20% cast speed is huge dps wise

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info