[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hello!

Sorry for this question, but I'm kinda newbie here. How do I get the Helmet Enchant 3 Additional Sparks?
whats the range my lightning res had to be for the choir of the storm amulet to take into effect? sorry if its a noob question
"
Arkangelesk wrote:
Hello!

Sorry for this question, but I'm kinda newbie here. How do I get the Helmet Enchant 3 Additional Sparks?

It is a lab enchant...

"
whats the range my lightning res had to be for the choir of the storm amulet to take into effect? sorry if its a noob question

As I understand it everything above your cap in normal. You can click "alt" and scroll with your cursor above the item and read the explanation.

"
Verxeia wrote:
so i've gotten a choir of the storm today, and with that my damage has been boosted a great deal. with the damage boost i've been able to leech more, and i changed my nodes and stuff. i also got a 5link 600+ ES armour and now i have about 7k ES, have found my damage and survivability both boosted. i changed the nodes as you've instructed, and i've successfully managed a t8 today without much trouble, thanks for your instructions.

if you don't mind, could you have a look and see if there's anything i need to change, or what i should be statting my nodes into from now please?

Get a new res ring... the ring should have about total elemental res of +150... also get a belt with high es and res. Also you levelt your CWDT setup way to high... you want it to proc as often as possible... and because you levelt it so high you have to invest so much passives into strengh. Also I would recommend to use following low level CWDT setup: Immortal Call+Warlord's Mark+Temporal Chains.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Changing some projectile passives, is it viable to play this with Arc instead of Spark?
"
Verxeia wrote:
if you don't mind, could you have a look and see if there's anything i need to change, or what i should be statting my nodes into from now please?

Buy 20% quality spark and linked support gems, heralds, assasin and warlord. It doesnt cost must, max 15c per gem, but it will give you really good boost. Dont mind to buy lvl 1 20% qual gems, it isnt long to lvl up em.

Unlearn Pain Attunement (you are at 1 hp, and never at low), 1 point near Practical Application, you dont need both to reach it. Get Heart of Oak. Yeh, and buy low lvl str gems and unlearn one +30 str node.
Last edited by BadMan02 on Apr 3, 2017, 6:34:30 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Arkangelesk wrote:
Hello!

It is a lab enchant...

I know it's a lab enchant, I mean... is there a way to get that exact enchant or is it totally random? I have to do lab until I get it? I read there are too many enchant possibilities.

Thx for your time and sorry if my last question was too ambiguous.
"
Arkangelesk wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Arkangelesk wrote:
Hello!

It is a lab enchant...

I know it's a lab enchant, I mean... is there a way to get that exact enchant or is it totally random? I have to do lab until I get it? I read there are too many enchant possibilities.

Thx for your time and sorry if my last question was too ambiguous.

Googles say there are 388 mods per tier... that means when you always run with "twice enchanted" you should get it in theory with your 194 lab run... so I would not recommend it when you do not play SF. Just buy one on poe trade... I do think there are other options then twice enchanted to improve your chance... maybe I am wrong.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 3, 2017, 11:02:30 AM
Hey guys, really loving the build so far, just picked up to dory weapon and switched to shield charge. Only thing I find lacking with this is that shield charge is extremely slow moving compared to whirling blades and overall my map movement speed is lacking, I can do T7/8 with my 4k ES assuming no reflect haha.

Any tips for gear improvements to increase my speed or generate frenzy charges etc.

Thank you
"
Sargz wrote:
Hey guys, really loving the build so far, just picked up to dory weapon and switched to shield charge. Only thing I find lacking with this is that shield charge is extremely slow moving compared to whirling blades and overall my map movement speed is lacking, I can do T7/8 with my 4k ES assuming no reflect haha.

Any tips for gear improvements to increase my speed or generate frenzy charges etc.

Thank you

Dude... your movement setup is whirling blades - fortify - shield charge... use faster attacks instead of whirling blades. I will post some new vids to show you how fast shield charge is ;)
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Sargz wrote:

Thank you

Dude... your movement setup is whirling blades - fortify - shield charge... use faster attacks instead of whirling blades. I will post some new vids to show you how fast shield charge is ;)

Didnt even notice, well that would explain alot thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info