[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I am absolutely loving the build and the entire concept of it, i'm only a low level at the moment as i just started this league but this has been the most fun i've had early on in a long time.

There is something i'm wondering though.
What is your reasoning behind taking Shield Charge over other mobility spells like Lightning Warp or Flame Dash?

Also, what is the reason to have lightning golem linked to arcane surge as arcane surge only triggers on the initial summon of the golem, i don't see myself summoning the golem often.
Last edited by Banath22 on Dec 27, 2018, 9:54:29 AM
Finally starting red maps but they're feeling a bit "yikes!" at the moment. Pretty sure having MoM would be a significant improvement, but i'm not really sure how to approach that. I'm also a little confused as to whether i should be pursuing the call of the brotherhood / herald of ice setup or if i should be pursuing pure lightning now? Sadly i've not made enough currency to buy into a 5 or 6L inpulsas but if that's the next step then grinding it out is my only option. Any advice would be super helpful

Also - any tips on what maps are friendly too us? I'm getting tired of dying by landing on corners where the game decides not to spawn any sparks

This build is good to farming Uber Lab ??

Which Maps are the best to farming with this build ??
Last edited by Keylors on Dec 27, 2018, 3:59:28 PM
Hi,

in PoB your chaos resist is -25% - is this right ?
"
Banath22 wrote:
I am absolutely loving the build and the entire concept of it, i'm only a low level at the moment as i just started this league but this has been the most fun i've had early on in a long time.

There is something i'm wondering though.
What is your reasoning behind taking Shield Charge over other mobility spells like Lightning Warp or Flame Dash?

Also, what is the reason to have lightning golem linked to arcane surge as arcane surge only triggers on the initial summon of the golem, i don't see myself summoning the golem often.

Well with shield charge we get fortify and I just like shield charge more.

"
Keylors wrote:
This build is good to farming Uber Lab ??

Which Maps are the best to farming with this build ??

I never did UberElder but everything else with this build... can more or less farm all maps. Maps with man obstacles are not prefered.

"
Wuked wrote:
Hi,

in PoB your chaos resist is -25% - is this right ?

That is right but I would not recommend it... when I played this build chaos damage was not really an issue like it is now.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey there, i like this build a lot.

I was wondering how this build can be improved with unlimited budget ?

I was looking at The Taming Ring which looks amazing on this build, what do you think ?

An what about a good Loreweave ? 80% max resist looks nice

what "expensive" items do you recommend beside HeadHunter ofc ?

Thanks !
Hello my dear sparkers.
I have been using this build for 3 leagues now, it always worked really nice for me. With 3.5 uptade, since a lot have been added to the game, i wanted to show you how i handle Bashtart's spark build in betrayal atm.
Currently lvl 96, i have done all end-game content, i feel like this build is now stronger than ever.

-Pantheon : Soul of Lunaris; Soul of Shakari (immune poison)
- PoB : https://pastebin.com/8MFVFyxY

I am using the same skill tree but some different gear optimization. The idea of the build remains the same: having multiple layouts of defense like freeze, MoM, Fortify, block, leech... Good offense too with vaal/spark for a crazy clear and vaal/BV that have a big damage potential on bosses. All of that make the build really safe.

At the moment i'm at 5954 hp, 3M BV shaper dps. I am always looking to upgrade my dps and survivability so i changed a few things like :

- Loreweave 80%, more survivability and stil give us nice dps
- Atziri's flask + extra chaos damage prefix, chaos res became problematic in 3.5 so the flask helps us and scale for even more leech
- Call of the Brotherhood, big ring, helps a lot to control mobs and boost clearspeed with herald of ice
- Starkonja, more survivability, give dps and movespeed

I'm open if you have suggestions or questions, i'd be glad to improve my stuff and talk to you.

Thanks for the attention, and thanks Bashtart for your solid build.

Last edited by Spaceninja94 on Dec 30, 2018, 7:41:48 AM

I have no clue what to do next, I don't know when I'll be able to upgrade to the inpulsa. What should i upgrade next?
"
kongagustus wrote:

I have no clue what to do next, I don't know when I'll be able to upgrade to the inpulsa. What should i upgrade next?

Hello, you can change :

- Flasks, 2 life flask and 1 mana flask is overkill, get a hybrid flask, a diamond flask and either defensive or movespeed flask
- Enchant, +3 spark is a big enchant and not that expensive
- 6L chest, you can find rare ones with decent life/res
- 20% gems, you can make them by selling lvl 20 gems + 1 gcp to vendor, it gives you 20% lvl 1 gem
"
Spaceninja94 wrote:
Hello my dear sparkers.

Hey !

Can you tell me your skill dps on the character windows with only herald/wrath/golem if possible ?

An i was wondering if it's possible to use The Taming ring, it looks very good... ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info