[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
bashtart wrote:
"
Faliaty wrote:
Hey bashtart,

the build gets better and better! I love it!

But atm I`m a bit confused:
I`m sure, as I tested the blood rage - immortal call - Arakaali dynamics, I sav my life reg pop up significantly.

Now, after I got Pious Path, I see my life reg rising when consegrated ground progs, but there is absolutely no difference with or without blood rage.

Did I mess something up or do you have a explanation?

Thx 4 help,

Fali

Edit: Also a bit weird is, that with MoM blood rage stops my mana reg. shield charging then gets me oom...

Normally Pious Path should not change anything about your life regeneration. Not sure what is going ... I not even can take look at your profile because of your privacy settings. That blood rage drains your mana with MoM is not strange... because your mana will take 30% of your dmg.

The only raison I could think of is that you did a no/reduced reggen map or something like that.

Changed privacy settings. should work now.
I tested again. If I get consecrated ground, my life reg jumps from 206 to 460 (with and without bloodrage)
If CWDT (and immortal call) progs, the life reg stays at 206.
"
Faliaty wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Faliaty wrote:
Hey bashtart,

the build gets better and better! I love it!

But atm I`m a bit confused:
I`m sure, as I tested the blood rage - immortal call - Arakaali dynamics, I sav my life reg pop up significantly.

Now, after I got Pious Path, I see my life reg rising when consegrated ground progs, but there is absolutely no difference with or without blood rage.

Did I mess something up or do you have a explanation?

Thx 4 help,

Fali

Edit: Also a bit weird is, that with MoM blood rage stops my mana reg. shield charging then gets me oom...

Normally Pious Path should not change anything about your life regeneration. Not sure what is going ... I not even can take look at your profile because of your privacy settings. That blood rage drains your mana with MoM is not strange... because your mana will take 30% of your dmg.

The only raison I could think of is that you did a no/reduced reggen map or something like that.

Changed privacy settings. should work now.
I tested again. If I get consecrated ground, my life reg jumps from 206 to 460 (with and without bloodrage)
If CWDT (and immortal call) progs, the life reg stays at 206.

Oh now I think I understand it... as far as I know the 50% increase of life gain is not shown in the tooltip (at least I did read that somewhere, i guess on reddit) but you should feel the difference. Just run a map with and map without blood rage.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 15, 2017, 4:25:42 PM
How does call of the brotherhood help in this..I am just using spark so far and I just started doing maps but when should I start using BV? And can you explain a bit about this ring if you dont mind..Thx
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Hey, what do you think of the new shock boots? I am using a normal 6-link for my chest with them since I found them in aqueducts.

They seem to fit our style very well.

One thing I am curious about is the ascendancy. I used to play Vaal Spark and we always took Instruments and Augur for more damage and less damage. The regen sounds interesting, but for my style, I will probably go with the straight stats :)

EDIT: The ore I look at these boots, the more they seem to be 1-stat boots that have shock effect on them. Health + 25+ MS might be better for me since I am rocking 4k HP in Hardcore
Last edited by PkG on Dec 15, 2017, 5:00:48 PM
"
bashtart wrote:

Oh now I think I understand it... as far as I know the 50% increase of life gain is not shown in the tooltip (at least I did read that somewhere, i guess on reddit) but you should feel the difference. Just run a map with and map without blood rage.

Alright. But both with bloodrage and without, I still have a prob with survivability, although my gear is not that bad.
Any suggestions how to improve?

Here is the PoB link if you like to have a look: https://pastebin.com/3A9RJ6T7

Cheers,

Fali
I have stupid newbie question: how to make the spiders in this build ?
"
Valhall wrote:
Woah! Got my uberlab finally today, And this build have been a blast so far and rng blessed me with a early 6L and alot 10-30c unique drops to upgrade my gear `\0.Only using spark running MoM, stuck at T11 right now mapping with a cycloner so feel no need for BV.. SP might be a different story.

Hideout Stats with HoI & AA. Res 76-77-108
Spoiler

How did you manage to have such high Dex?
"
Faliaty wrote:

Bashtart mentioned no regen, but it could be desecrated ground if it's a higher tier map. That absorbs 30% of the DoT damage as well, so if 30% of the DoT from the ground dmg > mana regen, it'll seem like it's not regenning or going down.

That is one reason I like using Clarity, but it's personal preference.
@bashtart , if i use

could i change
or i can use some jewel for more dps?
In god we trust.
"
quangtit01 wrote:
"
Valhall wrote:
Woah! Got my uberlab finally today, And this build have been a blast so far and rng blessed me with a early 6L and alot 10-30c unique drops to upgrade my gear `\0.Only using spark running MoM, stuck at T11 right now mapping with a cycloner so feel no need for BV.. SP might be a different story.

Hideout Stats with HoI & AA. Res 76-77-108
Spoiler

How did you manage to have such high Dex?

I have 168. My Starkonja's gives 69 dex and the dex you get on tree (including the 30 dex on right side by Blood Drinker and extra jewel slot). Plus 15 dex from a jewel as a 4th mod.

If you're not using Starkonja's, you have to make it up somewhere else.
Last edited by projectsix on Dec 15, 2017, 10:21:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info