[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

The main issue i'm having atm with this build is mana. I can't for the life of me figure out how to sustain, especially with MoM running. MoM is actually killing me constantly. Mob hits me, mana gone, no leech, no freeze, no damage -dead.

I can't see any nodes on the build to help with that either. I`m just running 60% reserved and it's simply not enough, i have to chug flasks on cd to sustain and 1 MoM hit and i'm almost a goner. (tabula 6l) I fully expect to be squishy on a Sparker, but atm i can't figure out how to make this viable early endgame at all.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Dec 11, 2017, 7:54:19 AM
"
Extremo_X wrote:
Thanks for the build.

I'm realizing that my damage on the bv is low, what can I do to increase it?

my gear

Nice job you already got more or less all the basic gear...unfortunately it seems that my favorite amulett choir of the storm will not be available this saison. Hrimburn gloves should be a significant dmg increase for your BV. Alternativly you can consider maligaros virtuosity (both spark and bv profit from this).
Otherwise in generall look for decent jewel, get q20 gems, level and get a few more skillpoints, etc.o
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Miffy23 wrote:
The main issue i'm having atm with this build is mana. I can't for the life of me figure out how to sustain, especially with MoM running. MoM is actually killing me constantly. Mob hits me, mana gone, no leech, no freeze, no damage -dead.

I can't see any nodes on the build to help with that either. I`m just running 60% reserved and it's simply not enough, i have to chug flasks on cd to sustain and 1 MoM hit and i'm almost a goner. (tabula 6l) I fully expect to be squishy on a Sparker, but atm i can't figure out how to make this viable early endgame at all.

Hi spec out of mom until you get pious path or get somewhere „% of damage taken gained as mana over...“
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

Hi spec out of mom until you get pious path or get somewhere „% of damage taken gained as mana over...“

Thanks, I will experiment with that. No such nodes anywhere near what we run, but I agree it's probably Pious Path and simply better gear with more mana I'm missing atm.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

Thanks, I will experiment with that. No such nodes anywhere near what we run, but I agree it's probably Pious Path and simply better gear with more mana I'm missing atm.

Well there is battle rouse... but I am not sure if it is worth it. I am really thinking if the ascendancy order maybe would be better when we go first pious path and then invetiable judgement. It would solve many problems some players have now but otherwise I am not sure if it would cost us too much dmg. Maybe IJ does not have such a big impact early on anyway. Hm I kinda have to try it out...
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 11, 2017, 10:08:54 AM
"
bashtart wrote:

Nice job you already got more or less all the basic gear...unfortunately it seems that my favorite amulett choir of the storm will not be available this saison. Hrimburn gloves should be a significant dmg increase for your BV. Alternativly you can consider maligaros virtuosity (both spark and bv profit from this).
Otherwise in generall look for decent jewel, get q20 gems, level and get a few more skillpoints, etc.o

Choir is obtainable. I ended up making my own with the blessing of esh + voice of the storm
Last edited by zairez on Dec 11, 2017, 12:41:50 PM
Could u tell me how I leech enough life? It seems like I need a flask... I just dont leech much
Thank you for the awesome build! I just wanted to take a minute to share my experience (as a non-pro player and a league-starter). It felt weird playing what is basically a different class for the entirety of the storyline - I ran both setups with one doing dual firestorm totems and the other doing dual fireblast totems so that I could drop a totem depending on whether I was fighting a rare/boss or just trash mobs (fireblast alone was too slow). I had to lean on a party pretty heavily during Act 10, it was hard to tell if it was because I barely invested in totems at all (never bought any gear, just went with what I picked up) or if it was because I was 8 levels behind the monster level of the maps I was playing on.

Either way, when I beat Act 10 with a group I was level 56 and way too low for maps. I tried to solo some act 9 zones for exp but was struggling. I wanted to switch to the build ASAP even though I knew it was way under bashtart's recommendation but I was short the 8 chaos required for Call of the Brotherhood. I went to blood aqueducts and farmed that until level 59. By this time I had leveled the necessary spark gems to about level 10 or 11 and was so sick of totems and their clunkiness that I decided to risk making the switch. I purchased a Call of the Brotherhood ring and used one respec point to undo the totem keystone. I ended up needing to buy a 5L chest with the right color sockets and no particular stats for about 2c as well.

Let me tell you, that switch was amazing. I went immediately to Torched Courts and was clearing things pretty easily. I spent the majority of my remaining respec points getting the tree correct (no MoM though) and jumped into maps. I'm currently doing T1 and T2 with the same gear just trying to farm currency to buy stuff that is actually good. You can view my profile (Frozen_Nettle) and see that my gear is downright awful. I haven't tried the Blade Vortex setup yet but I can do bosses with some dodging and a diamond flask. This is just a report of where I'm at with this build during Abyss. I have a long way to go and am just trying to build up currency. I see the new unique chestpiece is around 10c so I'll be going for that next :).
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
Oops nevermind: Edit
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 11, 2017, 3:22:41 PM
Has anyone tested getting pious path before inevitable judgement?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info