[3.1] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :) rush the Atlas!

Spark, crit & freeze
fsicut1
Overview 3.1
> Strong leveling / league starter with dual firestorm totems
> One of the fastest endgame farming builds
> Strong single target dps with Blade Vortex / LT CWD GC setup
> No more Vaal Pact!
> Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/HTFY9Xki (BV) / https://pastebin.com/FZp9J0mw (LT CWC GC)
> Improved Skilltree & Gear added 17.12.2017
> Chernobog's Pillar for more defense 20.12.2017
> Flask Setup: Vessel of Vinktar for Atziris Promise (with Inpulsa definitly better)
> Added alternative single target setup: Lightning tendrils + Cast When Channeling + Glacial Cascade

> Build preview video for 3.1!
> Spark 3.1 Build Guide

Also check out my Fire Poison Gladiator Build!!! The full video guide you find HERE!For more Path of Exile Guides, Builds and Gameplay please also visit my YouTube Channel! I really would appriciate it if you could subscribe and like my videos!

Pros and Cons:
+ top tier clearspeed
+ high single target dps with BV
+ very safe mapping (all mods are possible except ele reflection)
+ viable for lvl 100
+ easy, fast and fun to play
+ very fast movement speed

- can't facetank everything
- no regen maps can be annoying

Don't hesitate to ask any questions in the comments below, please no PM's! I cannot answer every question so please be so kind to help out each other! Thanks you!

No it is not just another (Vaal)Spark-build... it is different in many ways. I am pretty sure there is still a lot to improve and I am open to constructive suggestions.

The concept:
Offense is the best defense... the synergy between high crits and sparks everywhere results in freezing mobs all over the map. We create a shield of freezing sparks around us which is healing us with every hit. We freeze nearly everything before it even hit us... that makes this build extremly safe, easy, fast and fun to play!

Build mechanics 3.1

Offense:
The offense is based arround Invetiable Judgement (crits ignore enemies resistances). The best way to scale the damage is with crit chance & multiplier, spell and elemental damage. Different sources of conversion are used to deal with Spark & BV mainly elemental damage (lightning and cold).

Defense:
The defense is based on many layers. Our first line of defense is the cold damage of spark which freezes most trash mobs before they even can hit us. If mobs don't get frozen and they try to hit us, we use many mechanics to avoid the damage (evasion, dodge & block).
If those layers fail and we get hit we use different sources of damage mitigation to avoid oneshots(arctic armour, enfeeble, mind over matter...). We use inquisitor ascendancy for crazy life, mana and energy shield regeneration with addtional leech. The arakaali pantheon boost all sources of life gain when a dot effect ended. Blood rage applies a physical dot effect to us and when we get hit cwdt procs immortal call what actives the arakaali pantheon.

Progress:
In 3.0 I reached lvl 97 and did uber lab, nearly every map up to T16 and killed all guardians & shaper. I farmed enough currency to buy a headhunter for 75 Exalts.
How can I progress fast?

To progress fast you should not rush to the highest tier possible as fast as you can because that will only result in many deaths and frustration. You should run map tier & levels which you can clear, fast and easy without dying. It is better to clear many lower tier maps fast then to clear a higher tier in very long time. When something just gets too easy you know it is time to progress! If some bosses or some other content is too hard atm just skip it and do it later.

The fastest way to progress imo is sometimes to take a step back... because sometimes with a bit better gear, a few more levels, etc hard content becomes easy.

Expierence of Phatbuds lvl 87 in 3.1

"
Completed 36 ChallengesPhatbuds wrote:
Hey Bashtart,

Wanted to write saying thank you for the build! I played it as my league starter (never played spark before) and it was super smooth for me. Here's some advice/tips for people playing this that I experienced in Abyss:

Transitioning to spark:

- I started sparking at level 73, equip your spark threshold jewel, +1 pierce jewel. Then you need call of the brotherhood and any cheap 5-link will work great (can probably do a 4 but I just bought the crappiest BBBGG 5L I could find and it was fine).
- I played flameblast totems up until 73
- Bosses are a little bit hard early, expect to die sometimes with blade vortex, this build is a little bit squishy. Once you get better gear and items bosses will be a breeze. Kiting around is SUPER important for staying alive, also don't be afraid to use spark for added DPS.
- Get your labs done as fast as possible, all 4 are super important for this build, especially pious path for survivability (I got pious path 4th but it might actually be worth taking it 3rd - life gets much better once you have pious path)
- Do not use MOM until you have enough mana regen + pious path! Bashtart said this in his guide and I think a lot of people miss this
- Keep your BV in your 4-link and spark in the 5/6-link, BV will kill bosses plenty fine on the 4

My own thoughts/ideas:

- Impulsa's is AMAZING. Get it ASAP for map clearing, absolutely insane item. Should be your first upgrade. Vinktar felt extremely strong for me too, and added to spells is super cheap right now! Got mine for 15c.
- I chose to run a sulphur flask of warding instead of the unique sulphur. You can get more duration if you make it Experimenter's and the warding lets you drop curses which is dank for mapping.
- I personally LOVE the flask nodes up near witch, I recommend grabbing them (especially since we path by them anyways). Flask duration is heavily underrated by many players.
- I am currently actually using both heralds and arctic armor, while running MOM and it feels okay. I have about 200 unreserved mana and don't actually run into many issues with running oom. But I'm not 100% sure about if this is ideal yet. Regardless, full mana reservation setup and MOM are still compatible if you want.
- So far I've made it up to T13 maps and it can clear rare/corrupted bosses just fine, trash packs absolutely melt. The build is amazing, stick with it and you will feel the power once you get your items!

Edit: Last thing is a tip for the build while doing abysses!
This build cannot face tank massive hits in red maps from the abyss rares when map mods are dangerous. Sometimes the slicing guys will simply one shot you before your regen kicks in. The strategy you want to go for is always be prepared to shield charge back when they go invis. Same for the bats, when they burrow, you want to juke back with shield charge and keep spamming sparks so they freeze when they come out and don't hit you with the initial hit. Luckily a fast shield charge gives us an effective dodging ability.

Videos:
I will post some new 3.1 Videos soon...
T6 Mausoleum with 10 CHaos budget gear
T16 Hydra Guardian in 3.1
Testing LT CWC GC setup on elder & shaper guardians!

Gear:
My gear in Abyss league with lvl 92 (this is more or less the final setup, very strong and viable for all the content):

Gear details

Most important is the balance between offense and defense. It makes no sense to put all eggs in one basket. Allways max. your resistance!

Mandatory uniques:
Call of the brotherhood: 40% lightning to cold conversion

Rare gear - look for following stats:
Essence of Horror crafted Helmet: high life & resistance and enchantment 3 additional spark projectiles / 40% more spark damage, unique helm possibilities rat's nest, starkonja's head or devoto's devotion. I guess the best helmet will be a shaper item with two additional mods for our spark / BV setup. Lightpoacher is a great helm for clearing speed especially when you on budget.

Shield: high life, resistance, spell damage and critical strike chance for spells. Esh's Mirror is also good option. The chernobog pillar is a great shield for this build, cheap, really good defenses, phy to fire convertion, and 25% chance to curse with enfeeble.

Chest: rare with high life, resistance & at least 5link or
The Perfect Form: The Perfect Form is a very good defensive chest armour which gives us arctic armour with 100% reduced mana reservation and addtional "Phase Arcobatics" (30% Chance to dogde spell damage). In order to use this chest you will need dexterity on some of your items / jewels.
Inpulsa's Broken Heart: Really good chest for this build, definitly BiS for clearing speed. I think I will keep it for 3.1 and look for defense on other gear.

Belt: high lifes & resistance or as alternative option bisco's leash / headhunter:

Ring: missing stats... high resistance! Also good options are Berek Grip or Ventor's Gamble.

Recommended uniques:
Doryani's catalyst:In my opinion doryani catalyst has many advantages like:
- our two heralds profit from elemental damage! (Heralds do not scale with spell damage)
- faster attack and cast speed! (playin feels a lot smoother...)
- elemental leech for survivability. (0,2% sounds like a little but it helps)
- cheap!
For really fast clearing speed (if you don't need the damage... f.e. low level maps) you can use brightbeak (singlehanded weapon with the highest aps in game). It will really increase your movement speed with shield charge. Singularity is a good cheap option.

Choir of the storm / Bisco's collar: great boost for our dps, also boost our single target dps by a looooot! / for farming bisco's collar is a good option.

Windscream: for additional curse, if you can afford it look for enchantment "faster cast & attack speed" / "life&mana leech" if you killed recently. Also very good option is Mutewind Whispersteps for dps boost. If you take on of those two option you will need pierce support. Voidwalker have they advantage that you get piercing after killing an enemy.

Rare Insanity Gloves/Wind of change/Maligaro's Virtuosity: My prefered option are insanity gloves for our movement setup. Other options are Winds of Change and Maligaro's Virtuosity for damage boost. Another option are Hrimburn which are mainly used to convert 50% physical damage of BV to cold damage. Kalisa's Grace are a very good and cheap option to get a 5-link spark setup goin.

Flask's

Vessel of Vinktar: is very usefull for bossfight... it is like an emergency button. I guess the best version is the one with added lightning damage to spells for us.
Atziri's promise: For budget version use this instead of vinktar or as an addition. It is really good and cheap.
Surgeon's Silver Flask: Onslaught, nearly always active because crits reduce the CD, it improves the clearing speed and dps boost for bossights. If you use onslaught in your herald setup you can chose to take another flask.
Avenger's Diamond Flask of Grounding: Crazy dps boost for bossfights and immunity to shock from our vinktar.
The overflowing chalice the overflowing chalice or another sulphur flask to proc consecrated ground is necessary to fully profit from inquisitor ascendancy.

Budget gear for 10 chaos

I got the feedback that the transition from totem to spark is a bit difficult... so I made budgetversion and spend 10 chaos on it... I easy can farm up to tier 5 with it and have not tested higher for now:

I still use a few items I found while leveling... this setup is far from optimized but it works.
How to upgrade gear from this point on?

I always would look for the cheapest way to upgrade first and go for the highest priced items last.
1) Call of the brotherhood
2) Starkonja's Head
3) 5-linked Impulsa
4) Rare gloves with faster projectiles, life and resistances
5) Doryani's Catalyst
6) Upgrade your rare gear / flasks / jewels
7) Choir of the storm
8) 6-linked Impulsa

Jewels

We use two spark threshold jewels! (we also have to take increased duration nodes on skilltree)
Rare Jewels:
Look for following:
% increased maximum life
Critical strike multiplier
Lightning / elemental spell damage
Spell damage
Resistances
Attack / spell speed

Missing stats...

Gear check yourself...what can I do to improve?!

In Path of Exile many small thing will make a big difference... following checklist may help you to improve:
> 6Link chest for main damage
> Skill gems: level +20 quality +20%
> Jewels can make a big difference in dps
> Quality 20% of your gear & flask's
> Character level +90
> Check every single piece of equipment if it can be improved
> Use Path of Building to try out if an change will improve you before you do it and waste currency.
> Try to understand the build mechanics!

Passives and skill gems:
Skilltree 3.1: (lvl 90)
sparkbvinquisitor3
Link Skilltree lvl 90
Don't take Mind Over Matter until you have Pious Path Ascendancy or somewhere on gear or skilltree "% of damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds when hit"! You will also need a high unreserved mana pool (about 800 - 1k unreserved mana, take mana nodes behind MoM and Dreamer)

I made a CI skilltree version because it was requested: (I have not tried it out!!! I could not pick the nodes Overcharged, Dreamer & Melding)
CI Skilltree

Skill gems

Main Damage:
This saison we will use two damage skills, Spark for clearing speed and Blade Vortex for single target dps. We will only have one 6 link for it but I decided to use the same color for both setups so they can be just switched out.

Spark + Spell Echo + Pierce Support + Faster Projectiles + Controlled Destruction + Increased Critical Strikes
In the standard farming setup I use Faster Projectiles for clearng speed.

Blade Vortex + Spell Echo + Physical to Lightning + Concentrated Effekt + Increased Critical Strikes + Controlled Destruction
When you use Impulsa drop "elemental focus" and "increased criticl strikes" or "controlled destruction" instead to still profit from the increased shock effect.

Alternative Single target setup: Lightning tendrils + Cast When Channeling + Glacial Cascade

The good feedback of the community is the main raison I want to put this setup in here as an alternative. I tested it and it is pretty good... I guess the dps will not reach BV with 20 stacks but it is more flexibel:
Lightning tendrils + Cast When Channeling + Glacial Cascade + Concentrated Effect + Critical Strikes + Elemental Focus

Support setup:
Herald of Ice + Arctic Armour + Onslaught
With this setup we have more or less 95% uptime on onslaught during mapping and it helps our dps and clearspeed a lot. With The Perfect Form we can use all two heralds and arctic armour... without it only two of them.

Defensive:
CWDT (lvl 2) + Immortal Call (lvl 4) + Enfeeble (lvl 6) + Warlord's Mark (lvl 6)
This setup helps us to avoid getting oneshotted and in boss fight it necessary for sustain and enfeeble helps a lot to survive!

Lightning Golem (lvl 20) + Blood Rage (lvl 20) + Arcane Surge (lvl 5)
We use our summon lightning golem skill to activate arcane surge. So the level from arcne surge should be so low that is will always be activated when we cast our lightning golem.

Movement:
Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify / Culling Strike
For fast clearing speed and also additional defense. We can increase the shield charge attack speed with the quality of culling strike.

Vaal Skills & other good stuff: (Optional)
Vaal Breach (really helps in bossfight... aoe leech, charge generation, with esh mirror in combination big damage boost)
Vaal Clarity (in combination with MoM this skills makes sense)
Vaal Haste
Decoy Totem

Ascendancy, Bandits & Pantheon
Bandits: Alira (5 mana reg per sec, 20% Crit Multiplier, 15% all resistances)

Ascendancy:
1) Righteous Providence
2) Inevitable Judgment (a diamond flask will let your dps explode!!!)
3) Sanctify
4) Pious Path
With instant heal from vaal pact gone we have to go another way. We will use inquisitor ascendancy to crazy amount of life, mana & es reggen with addtional leech to survive.

Pantheon:
> Soul of Tukohama: While stationary, gain 2% additional Physical Damage Reduction each second, up to a maximum of 8%. While stationary, gain 0.5% of Life Regenerated per second each second, up to a maximum of 2%
Upgrade Map: T10 Siege
> Soul of Arakaali: necessary to reach crazy amount of life gain! (will be proct when the debuff of blood rage is stoped from immortal call which is proct from cwdt when we get hit.)
Upgrade Map: T5 Toxic Sewers, T12 Torture Chambers, T15 Sunken City

Additional information:
Theory

Freeze
Only cold damage has the chance to cause the status ailment freeze. If any enemy will be frozen is dependend of the freeze duration (freeze duration must be < 300ms). For every 1% of the target's maximum life the base freeze duration is 60ms. That means without any modifiers the damage per hit has to be more than 5% of the target maximum life. A frozen enemy will always also be chilled - that means a slow effect of 30% will be applied.

Shatter
When a "non-unique" enemy is killed while frozen - the enemy will shatter into pieces. This effect we use in our heralds setup to spread our curses.
(http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Freeze)

Spark
Increased Skill Duration: determines the duration a spark will exist. Every single spark cast can hit an enemy once per second. When we increase the duration every spark cast can hit multiple more times.
Projectile speed: determintes the distance a spark will travel.
(http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spark)

Mind Over Matter
In 3.0 Mind Over Matter is one of our main defenses. MoM helps to prevent one shots because our mana will take 30% of the damage. The problem is when we receive big hits we stand their without mana with our pants down. To solve this problem we need a big mana pool, much leech (warlord's mark, big reggen from inquisitor ascendancy, flasks,...) and there is another option which helps a lot..."% of damage taken gained as mana over ...".

Stun:
We prevent stuns with passives from our skilltree. Other options are:
> Practical Application
> Soul of the Brine King

Leveling

Here a small general guide how you can level fast and effective http://guidescroll.com/2014/10/path-of-exile-endgame-in-12-hours-guide/

Bandits: Alira (5 mana reg per sec, 20% Crit Multiplier, 15% all resistances)

Leveling with dual Firestorm / Flameblast totems:

Leveling Guide 2.6: 1-70 for Templer & Witch with dual flameblast totems
Level with dual FB totems in 3.0

From the feedback I got totem leveling is not for everyone. So for those players I would suggest leveling with selfcast firestorm / blade vortex and you can use for example a decoy totem.

I would recommend a dual firestorm totem build for leveling with a few more life notes.
Level 2: use "magma orb"
Level 6: use "magma orb" & "flame totem"
Level 12: use "firestorm" & "flame totem"
Around level 16: when you get ancestral bond link "spell totem" with fire storm (only your totems can deal damage when you spec into ancestral bond)
Level 28 (optional): You can chose to go with flameblast instead of Firestorm. Both are great for leveling from this point on.

Also use as soon as available
- Temporal chains to slow enemies
- Purity of elements for resistance
- Clarity for mana reg.
- Herald's for more damage

Please notice: as soon as you do the second lab and spec into Inevitable Judgment a diamond flask will let your dps explode!!!

You should try to get all skill setups shown in the main guide when the are available and you find some fitting socketed items. Especially try to get the movement setup and also the cwdt for more survivability.

Link in following order:
1&2) Firestorm + Spell Totem
3) Faster Casting
4) Increased Duration.
5) Elemental Focus / Fire Penetration support
6) Controlled destruction

We want to use as much movement speed as possible and use two Quicksilver flask to constantly sprint from mob group to the next and just cast our two totems.

Don't progress to fast, sometimes when the maps get to hard just take a step back... level a bit and get better gear. There are two good farming spots which you can use to grind some levels and gear while leveling (I normally grind 2-4 levels and then again leveling is much easier):
> Act 5: The Chamber of Innocence
> Act 10: The Desecrated Chambers

20pts

skilltree20pts

50pts

skilltree50pts

81pts

skilltree81pts

110pts

skilltreelvl90

When you have achieved good enough gear and mandatory uniques (call of the brotherhood, Or the three dragon mask (budget version)) you can switch to sparking. An other option for pierce is a unique jewel "Poacher's Aim"(+1pierce), it's a quest reward in act 5. Check out "budget gear for 10 chaos" this should help you gearing for the transition.

Budget gear for 10 chaos

I got the feedback that the transition from totem to spark is a bit difficult... so I made budgetversion and spend 10 chaos on it... I easy can farm up to tier 5 with it and have not tested higher for now:

I still use a few items I found while leveling... this setup is far from optimized but it works.
Tree lvl 78
How to upgrade gear from this point on?

I always would look for the cheapest way to upgrade first and go for the highest priced items last.
1) Call of the brotherhood
2) Starkonja's Head
3) 5-linked Impulsa
4) Rare gloves with faster projectiles, life and resistances
5) Doryani's Catalyst
6) Upgrade your rare gear / flasks / jewels
7) Choir of the storm
8) 6-linked Impulsa

Do not switch too early to spark or leveling can be a pain in the a... :) If you are not sure if you are ready...just test it and use your spark setup with spell totems in your current totem setup. (I did with lvl 79 the merciless lab and then switched to spark)

Q&A

Why are you using blood rage?
I try to explain... when we activate blood rage a pyhsical debuff is applied to us, when we get hit CWDT procs immortal call and will activate the arakaali pantheon "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" which is a crazy boost to our life regen and leech. The life gain is not shown in your tooltip but you should feel it in action.
How do you get that chilling effect when killing an enemy? Why do you Spark look like spiders?
Herald of gloom mtx shatter effect & spark spider effect mtx.
Is this build viable for Hardcore?
The build is balanced for softcore, but it has really good layered defenses so I think with much more investment in defense it can be played also HC.
When should I take Mind Over Matter?
MoM is a very powerful but without very good mana gain mechanics also a very dangerous Keystone. Without sufficient mana gain it can hppen that you receive a big hit and stand there without any mana left. So I would recommend only spec into MoM when you have either "Pious Path" or "% of damage taken gained as mana over..." (f.e. Battle Rouse).
Where can I use the hazardeous research threshold jewels?
The required intelligence does not have to be allocated it just need to be in radius of the jewel.
How to link my gear?
Just open up a reply and go to top left corner of this page to your character and click on the item you want to link. This item will be linked in your reply as soon as you close your character window.

The build ist still viable in 3.1 and up to date!
[3.1] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.1] Bashtart's Fire Poison Gladiator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2066801
[3.1] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jan 26, 2018 12:36:39 PM
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2018 10:12:51 AM
hey there, looks pretty cool. as im looking for a build to start next league im curious about yours. im still kinda new and got some questions:

i assume main purpose or best manageable with this build is clearing maps fast? how far did u succeed?

you said, you cant freeze all. whats the highest map boss you were able to freeze?

would you recommend it for league start? how is levelling and what budget is needed? i think your amulet is quite expensive, isnt it?

thx for sharing and congratz to a nice build after playing this short
"
Completed 24 Challengespiza14 wrote:
hey there, looks pretty cool. as im looking for a build to start next league im curious about yours. im still kinda new and got some questions:

i assume main purpose or best manageable with this build is clearing maps fast? how far did u succeed?

you said, you cant freeze all. whats the highest map boss you were able to freeze?

would you recommend it for league start? how is levelling and what budget is needed? i think your amulet is quite expensive, isnt it?

thx for sharing and congratz to a nice build after playing this short

Hi,
yes the main goal is clearing maps as fast as possible. Today I did two T15 maps without dying and one dropped the T16 Phoenix map which I did also. I died once in the bossfight against the Pheonix guardian because of lags. I added the videos in "Videos"-section.
It also possible to freeze T15 bosses as you can see in the t15 example run I added just a few minutes ago.

Yeah sure you can start it in league (I will do it) because with low level you can run frozen lake and lower stuff and clearing it really fast. I would not recommend level with spark until lvl 69... you can use whispering ice or firestorm to get to lvl 69.
[3.1] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.1] Bashtart's Fire Poison Gladiator: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2066801
[3.1] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
thx for quick reply.

is there an alternative for choir of storms or do you see it as mandatory?
"
thx for quick reply.

It is not mandatory but the dps boost is massive... depending on how much lightning resistance you have you get an additional crit chance of 10-15 percent and your crits deal 50 percent more damage. Also a big factor for freezing bosses is the lvl 20 lightning bolt. I guess it is our biggest hitter and freezing depends on enemy life and the damage of the hit. In my opinion it is the best item in slot.
Last edited by bashtart on Feb 28, 2017 1:17:59 AM
"
thx for quick reply.

I forget to mention other options...I guess you can take an rare amulett with crit, ele resistances and other missing stats. So you also could get an other unique ring maybe... there are many other options:) In the new seasson I will try some out and post it as options (like the halycon, the valyrium...).
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 2, 2017 4:13:46 AM
HI, I must say that this build looks really interesting and i'll probably use it as a starter for 2.6.

Just got a cuple of question, is this viable for reflect maps too? When would you suggest to pick CI, at around Lvl 68 and with some good ES gear i suppose?

Also, it would be GREAT if you could make a levelig passive tree, so that peapole as noob as me (i'm playing on and off since vanilla but never seriously put my head into building since work and gaming don't really work togher XD) dont waste point in passives that could be taken later (mostly the timing for the keystones would be lovelly)

Thanks
Last edited by Türambar on Mar 2, 2017 3:07:06 PM
Hello, will you update guide for 2.6? Is it viable as league starter and SSF?

Edit: what bandits you choose? point-faster casting-power charge?
Last edited by Cebilat on Mar 3, 2017 7:52:35 AM
"
Completed 19 ChallengesTürambar wrote:
HI, I must say that this build looks really interesting and i'll probably use it as a starter for 2.6.

Just got a cuple of question, is this viable for reflect maps too? When would you suggest to pick CI, at around Lvl 68 and with some good ES gear i suppose?

Also, it would be GREAT if you could make a levelig passive tree, so that peapole as noob as me (i'm playing on and off since vanilla but never seriously put my head into building since work and gaming don't really work togher XD) dont waste point in passives that could be taken later (mostly the timing for the keystones would be lovelly)

Thanks

Hi, unfortunately reflect elemental damage is the one thing we just cannot do. With Vinktar we can kill reflecting elemtal damage packs but without the flask effect we just oneshotting ourselves. I added a leveling section in the guide... I hope this will help you a bit.
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 3, 2017 2:17:10 PM
Thanks mate, fast and properly done!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info