6L chest armor - better use Vorici or trying using Fusings?

Certain skills are also more or less pinchy for slots. Nobody needs a 6L Flameblast to make Flameblast work, as one example, but my Frost Blades build really wanted that last link. Given it's in a Kintsugi, that was not a friendly purchase...
And here I am theorycrafting a build for next league, where I effectively need to use 7 links , but it is fine, because could be solved with an external source.
Last edited by krenderke on Feb 24, 2017, 7:28:31 PM
Breach League i 6L 3 Belly´s cause Fuse are such dirt cheap its a waste of Time try to sell em. All in all i 6L like 7 Items only from dropped Fuse and first Belly used 37 to get 6L!-)

Nothing wrong, i know how Lucky i was!
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
I recorded how many fuses I used to 6l 3 of my chests this league.

So the average is 1011.333
That's 337 chaos or 4.6ex.

That's a sample size of 3 so I can't say much but that's around the same cost as buying a 6l chest.
Seeing as I got lucky on the 247 one I'd say you would be better off just buying a 6l rather than spamming fusings on your own.

Of course if you do not sell fusings to other players and just save them then go for it.
"
zSavage wrote:
If you'll be happy with a 5l, you can manually do it now. 6s it and fuse, and stop if you get a 5l. If you get a 6l awesome.

Never plan on having a 6l. Plan for 5. 6 is a luxury and is best obtained by blind luck or trading.

i do the same. i stop on first 5l/6l. this time i got a 5l

this time i got a 6l

if you are linking a unique you can always sell it if you get a 5l and buy a new unlinked one and try again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info