Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

"
Lvzb3l wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Lvzb3l wrote:

SURE, because it's the skill that melt bosses not the 80ex equipment.../facepalm

Nope. You can melt bosses in 10 ex gear as well. But noone will stop you from using 80 ex...

Seriously with a 10ex equipment? In which league? Path of Exile The Unreal ??

Sure, it takes 10 sec to kill boss instead 5 sec, but for me it still "melt bosses".
"
Grim_Lore wrote:
Any development that takes away anything is BS. I have been here since Open BETA and have been a supporter and also my Wife.
If they force another Passive Reset, nurf items, skills, or anything again we have both agreed to stop playing and supporting.
It is senseless to keep starting over with your build needing new items over and over to continue.
Along this long Path I have been forced to rebuild my main 3 friggin times, which costs exalts which rarely drop anymore. The current chaos trade ratio is ridiculous and just not worth the time and frustration to do yet again.
Development should entail IMPROVEMENTS to everything game related making it more pleasurable - NOT nurfs.

It WAS fun...

You and your wife need a reality check, your 'ultimatium' is ridiculous, I hope you find fun elsewhere though, good luck.
Last edited by krilox on Feb 23, 2017, 1:57:13 PM
"
Grim_Lore wrote:
Any development that takes away anything is BS. I have been here since Open BETA and have been a supporter and also my Wife.
If they force another Passive Reset, nurf items, skills, or anything again we have both agreed to stop playing and supporting.
It is senseless to keep starting over with your build needing new items over and over to continue.
Along this long Path I have been forced to rebuild my main 3 friggin times, which costs exalts which rarely drop anymore. The current chaos trade ratio is ridiculous and just not worth the time and frustration to do yet again.
Development should entail IMPROVEMENTS to everything game related making it more pleasurable - NOT nurfs.

It WAS fun...

Not sure if trolling.

You sound like a little kid at the candy store being upset for not having more candies.
Last edited by _Interrupt_ on Feb 23, 2017, 2:39:03 PM
"
Aynix wrote:

Sure, it takes 10 sec to kill boss instead 5 sec, but for me it still "melt bosses".

LOLD, you really believe that there's 10ex builds that melts bosses??? Man you definitively are playing another league, Path of Exile Delusional League...

Go to poe.trade and watch some prices...
Welp, not my problem that someone is bad and has to pay 80 ex to do something that could do with 10 ex.

Back to topic, waiting for more info about nerfs, so I can see those delicous tears of crybabies.
"
Aynix wrote:
Welp, not my problem that someone is bad and has to pay 80 ex to do something that could do with 10 ex.

Back to topic, waiting for more info about nerfs, so I can see those delicous tears of crybabies.

Yeah sure, because a 30 challenge peasant gonna explain us all the state of the meta. You're a clown kid. A funny one, but just a clown after all...
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Feb 23, 2017, 3:08:41 PM
Och, look what we have here! Lack of arguments so I will try to insult guy by saying he has less challanges than me!

Lol, I don't give a shit about some challanges, 80% of them are just dumb grindfest. I do them only for portal effect, nothing more.
Last edited by Aynix on Feb 23, 2017, 3:10:36 PM
Oh look what we got here, an hypocrite talking shit beyond his knowledge, and gets offended after he offend other person, you're the definition of hypocrite in my book...
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Feb 23, 2017, 4:20:09 PM
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
Oh look what we got here, a noob douchebag talking shit beyond his knowledge, and gets offended after he offend other person, you're the definition of hipocrite in my book...

Go play ur 80 ex blade flurry, they will nerf it soon!
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
Oh look what we got here, a noob douchebag talking shit beyond his knowledge, and gets offended after he offend other person, you're the definition of hipocrite in my book...

Go play ur 80 ex blade flurry, they will nerf it soon!

Sorry kiddo I don't play that, u see, when you know nothing you shouldn't be around giving your ignorant and delusional opinion, because you're probably wrong, like all you said.

P.S: AS I said, go to poe.trade and watch the chest prices of those builds, they alone already cost minimum 10ex...JUST THE CHEST, noob!!!
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Feb 23, 2017, 3:29:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info