Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

I'm surprised about the lack of whiny posts.

Anyway. Looks good, looking forward to the changes.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
I'm surprised about the lack of whiny posts.

Anyway. Looks good, looking forward to the changes.

They're all in the manifesto post. Kneejerk overreactions as usual.
Really can't believe you're not announcing changes in some ascendancy class that are totally outdated/underpowered. I hope they at least come for FoO ...
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
Really can't believe you're not announcing changes in some ascendancy class that are totally outdated/underpowered. I hope they at least come for FoO ...

As far as i see it, this is a filler league, a fun one that i'll be playing, but it's here to buy time until FoO. I've a good feeling alot will be revamped in 3.0 in one go, especially life/es/armour/evasion, mob difficulty (as previously stated in a manifesto) and ascendancies.

The Legacy league will most likely leave its own legacy as the last league before the game mechanics are changed massively, or least thats how i envision it, so we'll get to "enjoy" our ES mega-leech state one last time. :D
Last edited by krilox on Feb 22, 2017, 7:40:50 PM
Can't wait for the new league next week!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'm here because I was told there would be cake.
Yes no much changes
Wee
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Hmmm!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Hoooah! Yes, Brothers! Bring back full melee! Bump!
Seeing is believing
If your intention is to move skill balancing over to threshold jewels, have you considered giving out threshold jewels as quest rewards?

They're sounding less like the niche bonuses I thought they were intended as originally and more like they're becoming mandatory for the skill to be competitive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info