Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

"
WizBlizz1994 wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
People tend to complain more readily - and more extensively - than praise (in games, as in real life too).
Well yeah, no one says "Thank you for nerfing me" and "Good, I was jealous of ES" here on the forums. Why would they? That's like being fired from your job and saying "Thank you for making me homeless" and "Good, I was jealous of those starving folks"

Thank you being deliberately dense. My point was that people take good things for granted. They weren't meant to praise things they don't like, but to praise things they do (which, for the most part, people don't).
hehe sick
Lol looks like I'm going CI for another league. But, it won't be to go BF! And, I won't be using a dagger! lmao!!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Feb 22, 2017, 8:42:33 PM
"
ProdigyToby wrote:
"
visage wrote:
Lol all the people complaining about the vaal disc nerf

ONOES I don't have 30k es anymore

Also the regen on it is what the majority of people use it for..

Right. Which is why its stupid they nerfed THE WRONG THING. This honestly concerns me alot, its like the dev team doesn't even play Path of Exile. Nerfing blade flurry instead of poison double dipping? Nerfing the flat ES on vaal disc instead of the overarching problem of how insane leech is right now? Its not the flat ES that makes facetanking shaper a thing, its leech, don't they realize something so simple?

Dunno about leech, but double-dipping changes are scheduled for 3.0
"
Blade Flurry has had its damage reduced

Yes !

For all BF fappers
cry me a river
cry me a river
cry me a river
azazazazazazaz

SC legues V
Cyclone has already got shitting damage, now it has smaller area because of other OP skills?
WTF! Why cant just nerf blade flurry?
@mirificel

I don't really know what you mean by "going casual" this genre by default is a lot more casual than other genres.

Last edited by visage on Feb 22, 2017, 8:40:57 PM
"
acidreian wrote:

One word to explain my thoughts...

"Disappointed"

hopefully some day they will think maybe buffing the 99% of the games items

Have you even read more than nerfs? Or you just came here to be whinny bitch? They said they will rework over 100 old uniques.
thx for the nerfs. rip vaal discipline
GG so many nervs woooooow , keep destroying builds guys !!
Literally best you people in <.<
#nohate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info