Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

besides the vaal discipline, i only skimmed through the current notes... vaal spark is still fine for currency farming on a budget? hope so... running out of speed builds :c
still no new good dual wielding skill for physical builds?
"
WizBlizz1994 wrote:
These have got to be the worst patch notes I've seen in a while. If you're gonna add elemental conversion for ranger then why are you then nerfing the items to go with it? Isn't that just nerfing all the other classes/builds BUT ranger? You've added diminishing returns Area of efect because... "so players don't feel like they need to gather every single point"? It's not the players that need Area of Effect, it's the BUILDS that need area of effect! I won't need to feel like gathering every single point of AoE anymore. Not because my build needs it, but now because it's a trash stat not worth getting.

I don't know I might be over-reacting but these patch notes are infuriating.

I'd get it, if like, the base AOE was like, current AOE+added AOE. But it's looking more and more like I'll have to have increased AOE on at all times....or not at all if it's diminishing returns?

This is confusing.
Whats this shit about blood magic close to CI? is this for real?
Sweet.
How big is the aoe for "cold-only splash" that the new Glacial hammer threshold jewel?
"
lambrioza wrote:
Whats this shit about blood magic close to CI? is this for real?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5vlq0v/260_information_from_a_russian_podcast_with/

this is it . My bad still sleepy wrong alarm
Never learn, never play, never try to make challenges, you GGG made me laugh again

You always want that most used skills or ES/Life/Low Life stop being used by reducing their damage or changing the mechanics of the thing

Then you GGG has the unfortunate idea of ​​improving skills that do not work to kill bosses, and it was you for the inability to create difficulty that created in the game 'the one shot' term

Ice crash...to kill the shaper in HC? Or the new boss of act 5 when they will be the boss of an end game map? You waste time doing the same things, it's very funny to see you doing the same things expecting different results

I came to laugh, I've given so many suggestions and you do not understand, many players did the same, yes I know more than you, I play, I do 40 challenges and if you create 500 challenges I'll do the damn 500 challenges, its simple if you want players to stop using ES, improve life or take the ideology of one shot out of the game, u need know why the players do the same build, to kill bosses? yes! because ice crash is a trash, if u play with ice crash in HC and try kill the shaper u will die or spend 3 hours

Another league with the same builds...I'll play SSF HC - witch SRS life base - I cant use ice crash because this build do not kill guardians...can u understand now? GGG? are u there? close the paint and will try kill the shaper with ice crash to see what buffs ice crash needs
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
*THIS IS A BUFF*
Nice development manifesto.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info