You guys think we'll get a Map Stash Tab?

I think it'd be better if we could store maps directly in the atlas.

Ok hear me out. Instead of maps dropping with quality, or magic or rare, they dropped as currency items of a specific tier and maybe type (so a Strand is still a Strand and not any other t6). Then to run them you go to the map device and craft and open them right from the Atlas.

The reason I'd like something along this line, apart from simple convenience, is that the Atlas really creates the feeling that when you go to maps, you're going to places in a world instead of these disconnected miniature dimensions. I feel the maps lose this context when you pluck them out of a grid in your stash, where they are likely sorted by tier instead of by their place in the world.
"
Dreamzor wrote:
Would be nice, what do you think?

You want a stash tab to stack things that can't be stacked ? You didn't think this one out, did you ?

Quad stash tab already takes care of the "stacking maps" issue to be honest. Nothing really needs to be done.
I don't want a map tab. The quad tab does just fine. It's big and searchable. Only thing I'd say is maybe improve searching. I think improving things that already exist in-game is a better use of development resources.

Honestly, this "tab for each kind of thing" is getting out of hand.
It would be nice. Something like the div stash tab with a tab for each tier with space for 30 h or whatever) for each map of that tier.
A few that mention Quad Stash tab, that is almost like the map stash tab. Plenty of room to stash a lot of maps.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Make it so you can stack maps in the atlas after you complete the map on the atlas.... problem solved
Maps have variables that make them non-stackable unless they're 0-quality normals. So they could never build a tab to suit them.

What we need is a tab for all of those sacrifice frags, council frags, uber lab keys and crap like that which *should* be stackable.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Maps have variables that make them non-stackable unless they're 0-quality normals. So they could never build a tab to suit them.
even if theyre 0-quality normals, they cant be stacked. they have different ilvl and are mutable. all stackable things in poe have no ilvl and are immutable.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
A few that mention Quad Stash tab, that is almost like the map stash tab. Plenty of room to stash a lot of maps.

I agree that it's a huge improvement and that's its probably all we'll get because of the non stackable nature of the maps with mods.

I was just curious to see people's ideas on the matter! I'm a bit crazy with Stash sorting and I like when I have one map tier per column, and in the endgame its just not efficient to do that kind of sorting manually so it ends up all messy (I can totally live with that!).

Thanks for your feedback guys/gals :)
█▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▄▀█ ▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░█░█ ▄▀░ █░░█ █▄▄▀
█▄▄▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀
You all have better eyes or a much bigger screen than me if you are able to use the quad tab for anything but gavels or other big, generic items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info