You guys think we'll get a Map Stash Tab?

Would be nice, what do you think?
█▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▄▀█ ▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░█░█ ▄▀░ █░░█ █▄▄▀
█▄▄▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 6:37:49 PM
Probably not. The quad tab solved my map issues.
yes nice
my english sux.
How do you propose they do that?

Maps are unstackable because, like gear, they have item levels and modifiers on them. So they would do what exactly? make a tab with X amount of slots for each type of map? Sounds wasteful in my opinion. Like Jouchebag said, quad tab solves the issue.

Any attempt to make a "dedicated map tab" with the same basic layout/functionality of a quad tab or even regular tab would be seen by the community as a money grab.

I personally am against the idea of making a tab have both a vertical scroll bar, and a horizontal scroll bar anyways.

The only thing i could think of that would be ok enough to be qualified as a "map tab" would be a "slotless" inventory where maps that are stored become visible on the tab, like the "full stacks" option for the divination card tab. On there would be a clickable "view" button that shows all the maps you stored of that type, allowing you to pull from it. But that's very complex, and I very much so doubt anyone would buy that.
Last edited by ByteBlaze on Feb 22, 2017, 10:16:26 AM
Maps can't stack... at least not once they've been modified in any way. So any form of mass storage would only work on pure white maps. Not very useful.

What would be useful is a sort feature on the stash tabs tuned to make map storage more predictable.
Nope.

You could have one for unmodified maps, but as soon as you add modifiers, each map is different - and so unstackable.

Literally - the Quad Tab IS the Map Tab imho. We wanted a tab where we could have at least 16 columns, and now we have it.

Edit - Was just beat to the punch by seconds!
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Feb 22, 2017, 10:18:35 AM
It could be implemented like Divination card tab:
You have basically small containers for every map tier, where 1 position is stacked clear map and every other is near it , but not stacked.

Depends on will of GGG :)

It's a QoL change :)
I don't care about it. I run T10-T14 only(and I never had more than one stash of them), all other maps go for sale.
A stash tab with a sub-stash for every map tier? You willing to pay some 500-600 points for it?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Maps can't stack... at least not once they've been modified in any way. So any form of mass storage would only work on pure white maps. Not very useful.

What would be useful is a sort feature on the stash tabs tuned to make map storage more predictable.

ya i was about to point that out too. all of the special tabs are on stackable resources. unfortunately maps dont fit the bill for what we are seeing in the current stash tab releases.

what 'would' work is better stash management options. like if you had a premium tab or quad-tab and you stored your maps in it. then up in like the corner there was a "sort by" option which gave you the ability to sort the tab by "drop level", "ilevel", "rarity".. and i guess with this in mind "map level".

then have check boxes for ascending and descending sort.

so if they did something like that sort option you could run a full tab of maps and it would just sort them all for you in the most logical way imo. as a bonus though tab sorting could be used to sort gear as well. im not going to lie here...sometimes my stuff will get a little out of order...sometimes. most of the time its the jewelry :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info