Legacy League Relics

Fingers crossed for Legacy Reach of the Council. I'd love to bring one out of a league into standard.
hm, i think chances to find relict will be something like ex drop chance, and to see smthing good drop from it are minimum, so no hype
Fucking legacy aegis lol so broken

Whyyyy
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
The colorchanging effect is great! hopefully it will also work when equipped!!!
Ihmo it's a shame that relics can't be divined. Reason beeing, as a moderately engaged player I'll probably put around 200-300 hours in this league. In that time I reckon I'll maybe find 1 or 2 of desirable relics and getting stuck with a bad roll would be really dissapointing.

Divining relics would only have a negative effect on the group of top richest standard players by possibly lowering the worth of current legacies. And I would argue that impact it would have would be far lower than recent Garena servers merge with global realm.

So I hope GGG will make decision that would be more beneficial/fun for majority of players.
Naisu!!!

Thinking of rolling soft this time and going for Retro Freeze Pulser build!!!

Tho would love to know if ES gets a massive nerf or no.
Yes, GGG said "balance", but we all know what "balance" means.
Uniques, uniques, fixes, fixes...same past leagues...how all this is boring U_U
Release new classes/characters, weapon's categories, areas, active skills, mobs (not the same mobs with slightly different texture: "hello, Breach!", "hello, rogue exiles!", "hello, future copies of Black Guards in new acts!"), etc.
My Life Left Me
Plz gave one new 3D art for cloak of defiance :3 love u GGG
Plz gave one new 3D art for cloak of defiance :3 love u GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info