Legacy League Relics

"
Cicindela wrote:
Uniques, uniques, fixes, fixes...same past leagues...how all this is boring U_U
Release new classes/characters, weapon's categories, areas, active skills, mobs (not the same mobs with slightly different texture: "hello, Breach!", "hello, rogue exiles!", "hello, future copies of Black Guards in new acts!"), etc.

Ya, release new game for this man, because he is bored! GTFO plz.

I hope there is no Legacy Kaom, and if there is, I hope it's void league...
"
rndt_t wrote:
hm, i think chances to find relict will be something like ex drop chance, and to see smthing good drop from it are minimum, so no hype

if the chance is like the exalt drop rate that would be amazing and a reason to play.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
rndt_t wrote:
hm, i think chances to find relict will be something like ex drop chance, and to see smthing good drop from it are minimum, so no hype

if the chance is like the exalt drop rate that would be amazing and a reason to play.

Impossible. I dropped 3 exalts in one day, imagine how many those relics would you get in 3 months...
WTB ALL ancient reliquary keys 1c each!
And beta key plox 2c
OH wtb 100% consuming dark and 100% voltaxic 5c each my friend special offer for u
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Feb 22, 2017, 5:42:48 AM
Great work GGG keep it up you guys are the best game developer :)
"
Cicindela wrote:
Uniques, uniques, fixes, fixes...same past leagues...how all this is boring U_U
Release new classes/characters, weapon's categories, areas, active skills, mobs (not the same mobs with slightly different texture: "hello, Breach!", "hello, rogue exiles!", "hello, future copies of Black Guards in new acts!"), etc.

Well, I cannot disagree with this comment. We will pray RNGesus more, having a good roll on a relic. We will also get more powerful items (or not if so rare :)). The current league is empty after 1 month and a half and the next league promise to be a league to farm, no challenge at all in this league. I bet the next league will be empty after one month.

I guess i feel bored too lol
Don't be excited too much, why ?

"Throughout the game, the key has a low chance to drop.
Do you think that key's drop'll be fine ? Remember about RNG, it's a brutal reality. I don't believe in this, I'm too old with bad experience with "shitty" drop ( for example - 1 st divine found after 1,5 years of playing, two or more leagues without an single exalt ).
I wish you tons of luck but dreams sometimes are only a dream.
Sry for my english, it isn't my native language.
I never thought I would see 'reprinted foils' in an ARPG, wicked !
Great news. Lets pray rngesus then ;)
Maybe I am missing something, but I see no change in the searing touch after the divine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info