Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Legacy League Relics

I love the animated shinning border and art effects on those items, look so old school!
nice, waiting for it
looks great cant wait to play!!!
"
Disrupted wrote:
@sidtherat:

eh, I'd say its a product of power-creep and people loving the "won-the-lottery" feeling.
GGG had said before that they were considering rolling Kaom's back to original values and everything, I'd say this is better.

Especially like that you cant divine them within old ranges.

Wonder if the foil effect shows in the item skin; probably not, but would be cool if it did.

1k kaoms in current life/ES situation is BiS item. and by FAR

1k kaoms was SO STRONG that they changed entire game around it (nerfing 8% life nodes into 4-6% nodes) and balanced the mobs so in result ES or kaoms were the only two options.

it was a f.. disaster. and if they re-enter the same game again then well.. expect D3-ification soon. D3 is a very fun and extremely polished game but is frowned upon because if you want to play, say Barbarian, you have 1-2 options.

if they introduce Kaoms there will be two options: Kaoms (for the rich) and ES for the pleb. noone will touch normal life builds because why bother. some playeres that joined Essence or Breach most probably never actually played a life build because these are just so much worse

and then they bring 1k Kaoms. this means that they

1) fixed life percentages -> 1k Kaoms MEGA SUPER OP
2) did nothing -> 1k is the only viable option

both are terrible and idiotic
"
Disrupted wrote:
@sidtherat:

eh, I'd say its a product of power-creep and people loving the "won-the-lottery" feeling.
GGG had said before that they were considering rolling Kaom's back to original values and everything, I'd say this is better.

Especially like that you cant divine them within old ranges.

Wonder if the foil effect shows in the item skin; probably not, but would be cool if it did.
Agree they need to be actually distinguishable outside of color.

However this makes them a rare novelty akin to Legacy items. What im going to find interesting is seeing just how rare or not rare these are. If they are weighted to be as rare as some of the old uniques originally were than they could very well be collectors items nearly on par in value with old legacy items.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Our Father, who art in Sceptre of God,
hallowed be thy name,
thy Gifts will come,
thy will be done,
on Wraeclast as it is in Oriath.
Give us this day our daily loot
and forgive us our trades and we forgive
our Traders,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from Frames,
for thine is the kingdom and the power
and the loot, forever. Amen.
Ok this league will be awesome, if i stop being poor i will support it with a legacy pack.
this key its map or orb?can he drop from maps box?min lvl to enter map from key?global drop min lvl?
Last edited by Ususfructus on Feb 22, 2017, 1:29:55 AM
So the +2 Taryn's Shiver is a buff its getting in 2.6? I hope that updates with a divine because its the only 6 link I've ever had and I've been trying to make it work forever.
the shild looks awesome !!!! OMG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info