Legacy League Relics

New Taryns is nuts, also i warmly welcome back old Searing Touch 13 req. I can only hope these are weighted properly in addition to relics being rare.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
But can I get a Tipua Kaikohuru? :^)
Oblivious
I started at v1.0 so I never actually saw a legacy Soul Taker except in Kripp videos. Getting one of these "new legacy" versions is now on my to-do list.

Of course, it'd be nice to get the full set -- Soul Taker, Bringer of Rain, and Aegis Aurora -- but I suspect, given my general inability to make piles of orbs, that I will only be able to afford one.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
you’ll need to vigilantly pray to RNGesus

After all these years I've become an expert at this.
Bring it on already!
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Foil uniques... I hope this make it to the base game.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Will there be more language support?

For example german or french?

But i enjoy the content anyway :D

Good Job

One last question, if it is a legacy league. Is it possible to find Eternal Orbs?
Last edited by Lorkan on Feb 22, 2017, 12:45:46 AM
"
Tarttycat wrote:
Legacy Cloak of defiance...

fun fact: legacy CoD is far riskier to use than new one.

i guess that total of maybe 10 players made a fully functional MoM build that would actually BENEFIT from old CoD

you see - most of people that tried MoM used regen/leech to replenish mana. and it worked like that: first hit gets mitigated, second eats remaining mana and is only slightly mitigated, third one makes player OutOfMana and deals full damage, fourth kills him

legacy CoD just killed him with third hit instead

MoM characters (proper ones, not the MoM/EB/ZO idiocy some streamers made popular and people copied it..) can achieve CONSTANT and RELIABLE 30% damage reduction (up to around 43% - in the most extremal and expensive setup). legacy CoD (have few of these) is fun collectors item but it is actually dangerous if one doesnt know what to do to make MoM work. most players - do not know that

so each time i see it brought up in this way i know that what some are missing is not the item but knowledge of its application

EDIT: relics is complete madness

'hey, we care about the balance, we want to fix some idtiotic mistakes we did over last two years: melee will get the 6% buff it deserves and life will get yet another +2 flat life per level (that solves absoluytelly nothing), we will even cut ES by 3% (total) and move vaal pact two nodes closer to ES (so people think it is a trap and maybe not take it). this should make the game balanced and open so many choices and re-introduce build/gear diversity into the game.

but if you do not have time for this crap, here is 1k kaoms and 4% aegis aurora for you, so you can skip all this boring balanced crap and rotflstomp just like you want it'

in short: here is a balanced mature product, but if you do not care here is a way to break it.

guys, it is just stupid bribe league to attract new players. you ruin pretty much all what is left from the pretense that this game is 'serious'. it cannot be with this type of 'design'.
Last edited by sidtherat on Feb 22, 2017, 12:45:19 AM
Leg keep
Shiny weapon costume
RNG power of LUCK!
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Question: What category will the key be under for it to appear in my loot filter? Currency?
Path of exile - The real sequel to Diablo 2
Last edited by Vinwolfy on Feb 22, 2017, 12:54:54 AM
@sidtherat:

eh, I'd say its a product of power-creep and people loving the "won-the-lottery" feeling.
GGG had said before that they were considering rolling Kaom's back to original values and everything, I'd say this is better.

Especially like that you cant divine them within old ranges.

Wonder if the foil effect shows in the item skin; probably not, but would be cool if it did.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 22, 2017, 12:56:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info