Beginner's Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone [2.6 Legacy League ] Retrired

hi, i am about to use this build in 2.6 . May i ask if it will be easy to get XOPH'S blood in legacy league? cuz its a core item. thank you very much
I'll be following this build for the new league. I'm assuming this build is still viable after they announced all the changes coming in 2.6, correct?

Anyways, thanks for the build. Can't wait to try it out.
"
lblskrqc wrote:
hi, i am about to use this build in 2.6 . May i ask if it will be easy to get XOPH'S blood in legacy league? cuz its a core item. thank you very much

It will be harder then breach for sure, because you need the amulet to drop of xoph or from a breach mob, so it cant be spawned at cadiro, and you need a blessing which requires to do some xoph farming or buying it too, but you should be able to do this without the amulet by spending 4 points for avatar of fire
Last edited by SteamHämmer on Feb 24, 2017, 7:52:21 AM
"
WhaleRum wrote:
I'll be following this build for the new league. I'm assuming this build is still viable after they announced all the changes coming in 2.6, correct?

Anyways, thanks for the build. Can't wait to try it out.

The only change to worry about, is how the aoe changes will affect concentated effect, it might have to be replaced with increased aoe for mapping and only swapped in for bossfights, the damage should still be enough for mappping without it for sure

if they do something like give Ngamahu's Flame an internal cooldown, this build is dead for sure
Last edited by SteamHämmer on Feb 24, 2017, 7:51:54 AM
videos?
"
SteamHämmer wrote:
"
Regards wrote:
Do you think it's going to be easy getting a Ngamahu's early in the league? Is it a Breach specific unique?

It's not league specific, 5c atm in breach, i guess it will be more pricy during the first days, like any "starter" unique, like binos as an example. If mathil dosen't make a build using it, Ngamahu's Flame should be affordable from the currency your finding while leveling

It is fucking league specific...Dude pls think before you post
"
Master_X_ wrote:
It is fucking league specific...Dude pls think before you post

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_league-specific_unique_items
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Breach_league#Breach_items

Breach League didn't ended yet and we can find more than 99 results of online Ngamahu's Flame sellers in Standard League (poe.trade).

And Ngamahu's Flame can't be upgraded by a blessing so... yeah.. seems not league-specific to me.
Last edited by Tekry on Feb 25, 2017, 4:26:35 PM
Ngamahu's was introduced in 2.5 but it's not league specific. Xoph's Blood is the league specific item, and a relatively rare one at that. In 2.6, I think this build will either be far more expensive b/c of Xoph's Blood (and to a lesser extent b/c more people will be building Kaom's Heart builds to take advantage of the legacy stats), somewhat less effective (b/c 4 points spent getting Avatar of Fire), or basically dead (b/c of AoE changes).
"
Mr_Schnapps wrote:
Played similar build this league, and it was awesome.
Difference is I was using

With perma Fortify on Cyclon you also get perma Onslaught.

But there is a huge drawback: now I don know what build to play next league because can figure build even close to this one and I don't want to play the same build for two leagues. :(

Oros sacrifice lacerate raider bro. Insane aspd.
Last edited by SteamHämmer on Feb 27, 2017, 10:43:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info