Power Siphon

had question, i figured it out on my own 125% damage efectiveness was the answer

Last edited by Agion_POE on May 10, 2013, 3:42:33 AM
This is a really urgent question wich needes an accurate and fast asnwer;
Does "Added fire damage" support gem work with Power Syphon?
thanks in advance
Power Siphon deals weapon damage.
Your weapon deals Physical damage.
Added Fire Damage adds Fire damage based on Physical damage.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Power Siphon deals weapon damage.
Your weapon deals Physical damage.
Added Fire Damage adds Fire damage based on Physical damage.

no, power syphon deals physical damage aswell afaik (??)
I mean, if I use physical damage wands, afd wont boost it?
Last edited by kadrek91 on Jun 7, 2013, 11:39:17 PM
Yes, Power Siphon deals Physical damage. That is exactly what I said? :/ It works like any other Attack. It's not some special case or anything. It deals damage with your weapon, and your weapon deals Physical damage. Ergo, it deals Physical damage.
Hi I have a Question about the Culling Strike Effect of Power Siphon and Life/Mana Leech.

I use Ghost Reaver and Chaos Innoculation as a Physical Wander and it seems to me, that when I One-Shot Enemies and thus the Culling Strike is triggered I do not leech any Eneergy Shield of the Attack although I did Physical Damage to inflict enough Damage for the Culling Strike to take over.

Is this Intended this way? Because theoreticly i should be granted Life Leech for the physical Damage i did.

Thanks!
IGN: Nuppimperator
"
nuppimperator wrote:
Hi I have a Question about the Culling Strike Effect of Power Siphon and Life/Mana Leech.

I use Ghost Reaver and Chaos Innoculation as a Physical Wander and it seems to me, that when I One-Shot Enemies and thus the Culling Strike is triggered I do not leech any Eneergy Shield of the Attack although I did Physical Damage to inflict enough Damage for the Culling Strike to take over.

Is this Intended this way? Because theoreticly i should be granted Life Leech for the physical Damage i did.

Thanks!

I didn't pay attention to this, but I think if your hit is large enough +90% of the monsters hp you should still leech life accordingly to the hit you did pre Culliing. Atleast this is how it should work - not saying that it does.

On the other hand - why do you need leech if you one shotted the mosnter that threatened you :P
Last edited by Harmster on Aug 16, 2013, 6:36:12 AM
i have a question. i was wondering if mana/life leech you get from gears actually works or not with power siphon. i know that mana/life leech gems work. but i dont see any increase to my life or mana when only using the leech from gears.
Your Physical damage is probably too low to have an effect. Leech from gear explicitly only applies to Physical damage, whilst the Support gems Leech from all Damage types (and are not restricted to Attacks only).
Tried Power Siphon with Ranged Attack Totem and I am sorry to say it does not work.
Monsters killed by the totem does not grant power charges.
Am I doing something wrong?
These are the gems I have linked

Power Siphon
Greater Multiple Projectile
Power Charge on Critical
Ranged attack Totem

I just want to know if it was intended to not grant power charges or if it is a personal problem. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info