WOW GGG finally removed the Vomit Inducing Experience of POE

Lol this thread about to get

Second-class poe gamer
I disagree with thread title, OP is still here.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
TriniGamer wrote:
After years of begging GGG to remove this nasty vomit inducing experience of playing the game 3 times on 3 difficulty just to reach end game with a new character its finally here!!!

Never thought I would see it in my life, I guess POE going the way of xbox one was the best thing to ever happen to this game after all, I take back all the bad things I said I now admit console is the best thing ever happen to this game.

FINALLY they are totally removing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be dreaming? please tell me I am not dreaming!!!

Please tell me I am not dreaming and we only have to play this game once per character now please!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me all the nerd shit is done and we finally have a casual experience please someone tell me this is REAL!!!

I could pick a character? play only once? try out a new build? create a new character and rinse and repeat? just once I have to play? no more useless nerd shit?

It must be a dream

So, you were vomiting for all these years instead of simply not playing PoE?
Oh, my dear, poor you... :(

But honestly, while very nice addition, I can't seem to figure why people hated it so much, while at the same time they love to run Gorge 24/7.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
They haven't. The labyrinth remains!

Nah. Keep that shit in your lab QQ thread...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Could you please keep your QQing about every single QQ and or game suggestion in one single thread? Every single thread you find a way to insult someone by saying they are QQing and yet you very rarely give any substance to your counter point just that they are qqing and it bothers you.

This is a discussion forum, please stop discouraging people from discussing. Also yes I realize the irony in the fact I'm doing this to you but I'm convinced at this point you just have a macro key that you push to complain about anyone that is suggesting a change.

Also please do me the honor of complaining about me complaining about you complaining about anyone who complains.
Last edited by OldmanBlackdragon on Feb 17, 2017, 11:43:35 AM

Nope. Gonna spread it equally through the forum. Every thread will be touched with some labyrinth opposition.

Sorry & enjoy.
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Could you please keep your QQing about every single QQ and or game suggestion in one single thread? Every single thread you find a way to insult someone by saying they are QQing and yet you very rarely give any substance to your counter point just that they are qqing and it bothers you.

This is a discussion forum, please stop discouraging people from discussing. Also yes I realize the irony in the fact I'm doing this to you but I'm convinced at this point you just have a macro key that you push to complain about anyone that is suggesting a change.

Also please do me the honor of complaining about me complaining about you complaining about anyone who complains.

No.

When there is something worth discussing or an idea that is worth entertaining, I have plenty to say. When it is the same old garbage that gets "vomited" all over this forum all day every day over and over... (or in this instance, when it is a fucking Trini thread, which has more than enough of its own context) then I calls it like I sees it. If you don't agree with this assessment of this forum, specifically the shit that people offer up in the "feedback and suggestions" section, consider that the entire section is basically ignored by GGG. They may sift through it, but it is clear that they too see it for what it is.

More than anything though, I take satisfaction in getting the reaction that you just gave me. Hnnng. MOARRRRRRR
U MAD?
Last edited by Docbp87 on Feb 17, 2017, 12:08:04 PM
Vomit inducing count check: 4

Will update as TriniGamer produces more vomit inducing posts.
Last edited by Ratedetar on Feb 17, 2017, 12:14:46 PM
"
Ratedetar wrote:
Vomit inducing count check: 4

Will update as TriniGamer produces more vomit inducing posts.

Dont forget the latrine lmao
Spreading salt since 2006
"
More than anything though, I take satisfaction in getting the reaction that you just gave me. Hnnng. MOARRRRRRR

At least you know and can admit the truth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info