WOW GGG finally removed the Vomit Inducing Experience of POE

After years of begging GGG to remove this nasty vomit inducing experience of playing the game 3 times on 3 difficulty just to reach end game with a new character its finally here!!!

Never thought I would see it in my life, I guess POE going the way of xbox one was the best thing to ever happen to this game after all, I take back all the bad things I said I now admit console is the best thing ever happen to this game.

FINALLY they are totally removing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be dreaming? please tell me I am not dreaming!!!

Please tell me I am not dreaming and we only have to play this game once per character now please!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me all the nerd shit is done and we finally have a casual experience please someone tell me this is REAL!!!

I could pick a character? play only once? try out a new build? create a new character and rinse and repeat? just once I have to play? no more useless nerd shit?

It must be a dream
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Feb 16, 2017, 11:00:14 PM
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2017, 5:11:01 PM
Still half a year away.
"
pastooleo1 wrote:
Still half a year away.

WTF? seriously?

uuh I guess atleast Marvel vs Capcom 3 is coming to Steam in a couple weeks so there is always that to keep me occupied.

I just can't return to this game so long as I have to play this vomit inducing experience 3 times I really want to try out a gladiator build but noway in hell do I plan on enduring a vomit inducing experience of 3 play through on 3 difficulty. Fuck that!!!

I guess I will return in 6 months are you sure its 6 months?

Last edited by TriniGamer on Feb 16, 2017, 11:03:20 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
pastooleo1 wrote:
Still half a year away.

WTF? seriously?

uuh I guess atleast Marvel vs Capcom 3 is coming to Steam in a couple weeks so there is always that to keep me occupied.

I just can't return to this game so long as I have to play this vomit inducing experience 3 times I really want to try out a gladiator build but noway in hell do I plan on enduring a vomit inducing experience of 3 play through on 3 difficulty. Fuck that!!!

I guess I will return in 6 months are you sure its 6 months?

Unless you land yourself Beta access, then yes, roughly 5-6 months.

Check the bottom of the page: https://www.pathofexile.com/oriath
Alright Thanks!!!

If there's anything vomit inducing around here it's this toxic POS thread.

They haven't. The labyrinth remains!
"

Nah. Keep that shit in your lab QQ thread...
U MAD?
Uh, newsflash, xbox release has nothing to do with this, absolutely 0, so still feel free to hate on that all you want.

"
TriniGamer wrote:
After years of begging GGG to remove this nasty vomit inducing experience of playing the game 3 times on 3 difficulty just to reach end game with a new character its finally here!!!

Never thought I would see it in my life, I guess POE going the way of xbox one was the best thing to ever happen to this game after all, I take back all the bad things I said I now admit console is the best thing ever happen to this game.

FINALLY they are totally removing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be dreaming? please tell me I am not dreaming!!!

Please tell me I am not dreaming and we only have to play this game once per character now please!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me all the nerd shit is done and we finally have a casual experience please someone tell me this is REAL!!!

I could pick a character? play only once? try out a new build? create a new character and rinse and repeat? just once I have to play? no more useless nerd shit?

It must be a dream
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"

Nah. Keep that shit in your lab QQ thread...

Don't you be telling me what to do, kid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info