The Legacy Challenge League

I have some random points pack I've bought recently. Right now, they'd only upgrade into the Minotaur/Chimera/Phoenix packs, but not into the new Legacy packs. Is this intentional?
A Belligerent Expert System
"
Rogomatic wrote:
I have some random points pack I've bought recently. Right now, they'd only upgrade into the Minotaur/Chimera/Phoenix packs, but not into the new Legacy packs. Is this intentional?

Stop giving GGG money.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Magic !!!! God bless GGG :)
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
LOL... Long time supporter and a basically standard only player here. Thanks for fucking the only things I had going for me on this game for the past few years. Legacy items made me feel like I stood out and a badge of wealth. Now you take this away. Fuck you, no more money from me.

So sad that there are so many people only playing for 'standing out'. You are a very sad individual because you cut out fun out of games. You won't be missed, just like all the others that only care about some virtual wood in their pants which only purpose it to be stared upon by people with even less moral values.
Last edited by leto2626 on Feb 16, 2017, 4:46:44 PM
Im hyped and scaerd at the same time. I realy love the idea of this league. But will the league stones be fairly common? If not its just meh. I want to play certain leagues only. And if its a choore to first grind the stones. Then use them for 3 maps, then back to grinding 3 new i will loose interest fast. Realy hope they are easy to get! If they are il farm soooo much 😀 oh well its a filler league for the best expansion ever so il still suport 😀
o my, a chance for kaom's or soal taker legeancy, rng get me one of this.
This alone is more than we expected, more than diablo 3 gave anyone and damn near expansion worthy. BUT WE GET A MASSIVE EXPANSION TOO AFTER THIS! *head explodes, twice*
Please make it so the white stones are permanent and Magic/Rare ones are consumable.

Or make it so that there is an ultra rare mod on the stone that would give something like "this stone's charges do not deplete".

This way we can play leagues we really like. PLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
OMGOMGOMG
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Feb 16, 2017, 4:48:28 PM
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
LOL... Long time supporter and a basically standard only player here. Thanks for fucking the only things I had going for me on this game for the past few years. Legacy items made me feel like I stood out and a badge of wealth. Now you take this away. Fuck you, no more money from me.

yeah this is really the biggest and final fuck you they could give to standard players... other than to raze legacy items entirely.

standard players that TRADE that is. I for one couldn't be less affected

You say this now. I do not trade like others do. All of my legacy items have come from hard earned savings.

I mean, look what I spent fucking 100 exalts on. I added the crown in while most wont believe this, it was a 100 ex item at one point. Guess what these are both worth now?

GGG has a great reputation of fucking over old players and this is more proof. Literally done giving them money. This is stupid as shit.

Are people being butthurt, because someone else they will never know IRL or in-game might get their hands on an item and actually enjoy themselves using it? A person you will never actually interact with in your entire life, an event that will not in any way, shape or form affect your own gameplay. That somehow makes you feel sad? oO ?!?!?!
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Feb 16, 2017, 4:49:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info