NO DRAGONS!?

Dragons is always good theme at games as well as women with big boobs, we do not have this wonderful things in POE...unfortunately

edit ---> yes for dragons and big boobs
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Feb 24, 2017, 2:51:33 PM
"
Dragons is always good theme at games as well as women with big boobs, we do not have this wonderful things in POE...unfortunately

Have you not seen Nessa?
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Have you not seen Nessa?

Sure, I play IDLE with her

this is a cup size B

look this and be a professional with bra measurements

hey GGG dont forget the dragons...

The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Maramoa in Act 3, Vanja in Act 4,That one Maraketh Guard in the Watch Tower in Act 4, Dialla pre-Beast Cannon also has noticable busts...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
really hate this, the game is about no pants....and the females has pants. Sigh
Last edited by Darkkrows on Feb 25, 2017, 8:33:43 AM
"
Darkkrows wrote:
really hate this, the game is about no pants....and the females has pants. Sigh
i didn't know shadow was a female...
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
how did this conversation turn into a boob observation o.o
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
how did this conversation turn into a boob observation o.o
"
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Veering back to the topic of Dragons...
2016 and 2017 so far has given us this:

On Topic to the idea of Dragons in Path of Exile...The Games Setting isn't much set in High Fantasy which in general has what people normally accustom to, Dragons,Elves,Orcs,Dwarves,etc. It's set in Dark Fantasy which slightly favors Eldritch Monster Designs instead of such High Fantasy Types. Instead of Imps we get Monkeys, Instead of Bears we get Giant Prehistoric Wombats... The closest we can get to a dragon enemy is probably something like a downgraded Non-Boss Version of Dominus' Ascendant Form (AKA the Paraplegic Bloody Rabbit with Scythe Arms)
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Mar 3, 2017, 10:33:40 AM
"
Veering back to the topic of Dragons...
2016 and 2017 so far has given us this:
On Topic to the idea of Dragons in Path of Exile...The Games Setting isn't much set in High Fantasy which in general has what people normally accustom to, Dragons,Elves,Orcs,Dwarves,etc. It's set in Dark Fantasy which slightly favors Eldritch Monster Designs instead of such High Fantasy Types. Instead of Imps we get Monkeys, Instead of Bears we get Giant Prehistoric Wombats... The closest we can get to a dragon enemy is probably something like a downgraded Non-Boss Version of Dominus' Ascendant Form (AKA the Paraplegic Bloody Rabbit with Scythe Arms)
dragons are MORE likely to be a real thing rather then magic, it all depends. the only thing that wouldn't work is the firebreaching

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info