What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

You can essentially choose 3 different Leagues to play. Hurray! :3

What's gonna be your other 2 choices? (you will obviously take Perandus LOL)

Perandus + Breach + Beyond?

When I think about it. How players from different Leagues setups will interact with each other? Because Perandus is gonna crash economy once again. xD Or maybe they will exclude Perandus from this list for this reasons?....

Also "The Legacy League basically lets you choose three leagues that you want to affect you and have the effects of those three as you play - it's slightly more complicated than that because you have to find items that represent these leagues and you can get various properties on them..."

Source

So I can't get HH effect without getting actual Headhunter even if I choose Nemesis League? What? -_\\\ RIP.

Wait, what about parties? Can parties have all Leagues at once?

Or each setup will have it's own economy and playerbase? O_o
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 14, 2017, 8:45:41 PM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 2:23:16 PM
Dont generalize, i wont take perandus. I dont even know what it is!
I'm thinking I'll start out with Breach, Perandus, and Nemesis.

Once I get my HOWA setup, I might drop Breach for Ambush or perhaps Beyond.

To address your concerns about the items you have to get, I read in one article that those are a new class of items (stones or something) that drops and you socket into a new panel, similar to how prophecy worked.
Probably breach, nemesis and talisman. Might swap one out for perandus eventually.
"
Maswasnos wrote:
I'm thinking I'll start out with Breach, Perandus, and Nemesis.

Once I get my HOWA setup, I might drop Breach for Ambush or perhaps Beyond.

To address your concerns about the items you have to get, I read in one article that those are a new class of items (stones or something) that drops and you socket into a new panel, similar to how prophecy worked.

Read OP. You might not get HH effect without actual Headhunter even in Nemesis. :/
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 14, 2017, 8:49:28 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Dont generalize, i wont take perandus. I dont even know what it is!

:P
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
You can essentially choose 3 different Leagues to play. Hurray! :3

What's gonna be your other 2 choices? (you will obviously take Perandus LOL)

Perandus + Breach + Beyond?

When I think about it. How players from different Leagues setups will interact with each other? Because Perandus is gonna crash economy once again. xD Or maybe they will exclude Perandus from this list for this reasons?....

Also "The Legacy League basically lets you choose three leagues that you want to affect you and have the effects of those three as you play - it's slightly more complicated than that because you have to find items that represent these leagues and you can get various properties on them..."

Source

So I can't get HH effect without getting actual Headhunter even if I choose Nemesis League? What? -_\\\ RIP.

Wait, what about parties? Can parties have all Leagues at once?

Or each setup will have it's own economy and playerbase? O_o

I don't think your quote of what Chris said is accurate. It doesn't sound like he's talking about the legacy uniques, which were discussed near the end of that paragraph. It sounds like he's talking about 'items that you find that represent the leagues'...he's not specifying 'unique items found in the leagues'. Sounds more like something like Perandus Coins or the recent Splinters.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Read OP. You might not get HH effect without actual Headhunter even in Nemesis. :/

I... have no idea what you're talking about.

You've never been able to get the Headhunter effect without an actual HH, aside from the one mini-HH jewel and the HH race.

Is there a list somewhere of the best legacy items and the league in which they originated?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
CurSe wrote:
The Legacy Challenge League
The Legacy Challenge League celebrates the history of Path of Exile, giving you access to the 17 previous challenge leagues and old items that have long been unavailable. You’ll collect League Stones in the regular game, and each stone will have a specific league tied to it. Using a special screen within the game, you can set up to 3 of these stones active. That means all of the leagues you’ve set as active will be experienced at the same time. Insanely difficult? Yes. Amazingly rewarding? Of course.

The League Stones will also have unique stats tied to them. For instance, you could receive a Breach Challenge League Stone that will allow you to find extra breaches. As per usual, these League Stones can be traded with other players, and their value will be heavily determined by which league they’re tied to and how powerful the unique stats are.

The Legacy Challenge League gives you the power to finally answer a long-debated question: Which league is truly the best?

Oh, so you gotta grind your way to different Leagues AND you can change them WHENEVER. Hurray?!

100 Ex Perandus Stone. 10000 Ex Nemesis Stone? RIP. :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info