Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

When GGG is gonna tink to bring this game to PlayStation 4 ! The Console players are alive you know GGG ???

Please consider this !!!!!!

PlayStation Players !!!!
Wonderful!!!!
"
phmn wrote:
I was fairly shocked by the news when I saw the trailer.

Now I am kind of having mixed feeling, I am wondering if anyone else is the same. Sure we get 10 acts, but if many parts are just reused content, it feels like a big compromise.

I mean compare the Kaom area in act 4 with the previous acts, it is very different to anything we have seen in previous areas. Now check act 6. Sure you could argue you take a different path and the colours/lighting is a bit different, but it's not really something new.

Does anyone else agree?

I think it will be very nice as the story (despite clearly not being the deeper part of this game ..) sounds interesting and the environments seems very different from the existing act.

The best part of this i think is the removal of cruel/merciless. Replacing it by more acts is in my opinion a very good thing for replayability. Who never felt annoyed to re-do 3 times the acts to reach lvl 60+ ? This time is over, you will now have to run the acts only once to level a new character, that's very good news i think.
SSF for ever :)
"
Arctic47 wrote:
Press it in-game and you'll see.

Why does everyone assume no one remaps the keys. If I press 'm', I'll get the map (same as Diablo 2).

Micro-transactions, I press F12.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Arctic47 wrote:
Press it in-game and you'll see.

Why does everyone assume no one remaps the keys. If I press 'm', I'll get the map (same as Diablo 2).

Micro-transactions, I press F12.

Because anyone asking what's up with the 'm' in the posts obviously hasn't paid attention to what it's mapped to in the first place, nevermind remapped it ;p
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
This sounds like it cant even be real?

Had an account since closed beta 2012, but deleted it, and I have never seen anything like this before.

Like... if this is true then this is probably the first game ever to acomplish something like this?

You are saying that the game gets 150 percent larger (from 4 to 10) in 1 patch (by larger I mean in areas, not items, skills etc.)

WTF

Back in 2012 closed beta there were only 2 acts and the final vaal oversoul boss was not even in the game.

Now this? Well... im kinda speechless.

It is insanely impressive GGG. I dont even understand. What made you decide that now you want to make 6 acts in 1 patch???

Meanwhile D3 is waiting for adding 1 class that has even been delayed. What is happening?? WTF is going on??

http://www.travelerstoday.com/articles/39170/20170214/diablo-3-necromancer-dlc-latest-news-update-game-gets-disappointingly-delayed.htm
Former FireSkull

Also I was a closed beta bronze supporter and normal supporter! I deleted that account tho.
Last edited by Stridshammer on Feb 15, 2017, 12:19:48 PM
What i like the most about this is that it seems they finally have more of an idea what they are going for with the story in the game. Saw areas, most looked like reused tiles and such, which ofc isn't ideal but anything else would have just been insane to add in one expansion. This here gives the game it's "new" sense of self, anchored around a somewhat deeper story, and finally allows us to just plow through 10 acts with no repeated difficulties. Then they can improve the acts visually over the years.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
pretty amazing
will start supporting again with some currency tabs
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
What not Act 6 in the next Year?

Cool i like Act 5
Utterly impressed by your daring and ingenuity (sp?)
The light at the end of the tunnel is nothing but a muzzleflash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info