[2.5/2.6]Cheap Non-crit Overloaded Fireball . Burns everything on the path (T16/Shaper viable)

if i taje concentrated effect support gem into the link there is non dmg+ maybe it wont work? or is it a bug from PoE?
If i wanted to use The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask or Dying sun which flask should i replace?.. if we consider i have all of your flasks in MY GEAR tab which i have.

And wana ask whats max lvl you can get ? cause some people told me that you cant reach 100 so hows that work wana understand the system ty
Last edited by Daff370 on Mar 19, 2017, 7:15:05 PM
Okay i put sybil's lament ring with 30% reduced reflected ele dmg, took node with 10% and went t16 map with -max res, 18% reflect (ele) and noregen. It was so easy, you just do not feel reflect at all. Author, please delete your words "u just cannt reflect" from map mods and make new passive tree with 10% mandatory reduced reflected node. reflect is a joke with this build as like hall of masters.

Cheers!
Former old diablo 2 median player.
Or you could keep the ring you have now and use one chaos orb to reroll the reflect.
"
pannra wrote:
Or you could keep the ring you have now and use one chaos orb to reroll the reflect.

yes this is a good option also, but sadly you cannot reroll corrupted maps.
you just can keep sybil ring for only reflect mapz.
Former old diablo 2 median player.
There's a sextant mod that gives immunity from reflection. I save my corrupted reflect maps for when I roll that.
"
Twinkss wrote:
if i taje concentrated effect support gem into the link there is non dmg+ maybe it wont work? or is it a bug from PoE?

The tooltip often only shows the initial hit. The Conc effect gem affect the AoE Explosion thus does not show on tooltip.

But you will notice the damage difference when hitting big HP bosses
"
Daff370 wrote:
If i wanted to use The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask or Dying sun which flask should i replace?.. if we consider i have all of your flasks in MY GEAR tab which i have.

And wana ask whats max lvl you can get ? cause some people told me that you cant reach 100 so hows that work wana understand the system ty

Unless you are play an insanely efficient map-clearing build. Getting to 100 is much more difficult than you think.

I can't see your flask set-up now so I don't know. But base on my set-up, the basalt flask would be sth you can remove for a more YOLO playstyle xD or the sulphur. Whichever is fine to be honest. BUT REMEMBER TO ROLL FREEZE IMMUNE AND BLEEDING IMMUNE ON OTHER FLASKS
"
pipendrusu wrote:
Okay i put sybil's lament ring with 30% reduced reflected ele dmg, took node with 10% and went t16 map with -max res, 18% reflect (ele) and noregen. It was so easy, you just do not feel reflect at all. Author, please delete your words "u just cannt reflect" from map mods and make new passive tree with 10% mandatory reduced reflected node. reflect is a joke with this build as like hall of masters.

Cheers!

Sure will update that.
Thanks for this wonderful crafted built, it makes you feel like you are shooting dragons from a shotgun :) and i just one-fireballed t-13 map boss with moderate gear and lvl18 gems with life leech (empower leveling). First char in this league, nothing can be a better league starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info