[2.6 Up] Disfvaour 3xCurse 60% quality each,BleedinquakePoisonSlayer-video UberAtz/shaper/guardians

have to go cyclone for this build
overall it's probably the only real non-es+vp content crusher in the game, great job ts
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Feb 15, 2017, 5:32:34 PM
"
Hitma47 wrote:

@kira1414 voidherat is completly usless!!!!!!! disfavour apply bleading and chest apply poison...

Oh yah. My bad. Forgot about the poison on Cospri chest so like you said, Voidheart is not needed.
^_^
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Love this build , thank you Hitma47

I'm currently lvl 89 with this gear :

It's not my main char , this is why i didn't spent many on the stuff (total cost : around 12ex) , but it's damn impressive and very very fun !
"
Mascimewolf wrote:
Love this build , thank you Hitma47

I'm currently lvl 89 with this gear :

It's not my main char , this is why i didn't spent many on the stuff (total cost : around 12ex) , but it's damn impressive and very very fun !

nice man, really nice equip and to mitigate phys damage taken xoph's helmet is a nice idea, good..
but don't understimate warped timepiece, it give u leech rate, reduce eq duration, ms and as.. :)
Did the Punishment curse suit for this build?
Because Punishment grant the Punisher buff, that will do more Melee Damage, and will do more poison and bleed damage,alos 3 off-color is easy to get.
"
WillingToday wrote:
Because Punishment grant the Punisher buff, that will do more Melee Damage, and will do more poison and bleed damage,alos 3 off-color is easy to get.

have u read what curse do? it give u more damage and attack speed only if u were hit by a cursed monster and only from melee hit!! it's not much wroth..
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
WillingToday wrote:

have u read what curse do? it give u more damage and attack speed only if u were hit by a cursed monster and only from melee hit!! it's not much wroth..

Eh,Didnot use that curse before,just notice that when i check the curse list. So, it is useless because the trigger condition. Thanks for reply
Tried something similar last league but didnt really have time to complete it, but was really easy to level and overall safe and pretty fast. I played with temp-on-hit-gloves and 2 curses on blasphemy.
Gonna give this ago next league probably!!!

Needed alot of +int and +dex if i remember correct though.
Is there any way to convert this into a build with say a 5L Cospri's and a 5L Marohi as a league starter, before you get a Disfavour? Obviously it won't be nearly as good, but I just want to build a character to farm uber lab to get enough currency for a Disfavour haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info