[2.6 Up] Disfvaour 3xCurse 60% quality each,BleedinquakePoisonSlayer-video UberAtz/shaper/guardians

"
Omega_Nebula wrote:
I'm guessing the helmet enchant is mandatory?

I've dumped ~30ex+ into this build so far, & I have everything but the helmet enchant, but the build is struggle city @ Guardians as is. To put things in perspective, my Brutus Sprinkler that cost 1/2 the currency is completely outperforming this build at everything but Uber Lab.

So should I be expecting some otherworldly increase in performance with the helmet enchant? After dropping ~30ex into this build already & honestly not getting my money out of it in terms of performance, I'm wondering if dropping another ~10ex+ on the helmet will be worth it?

Not trying to down the build per se, just genuinely curious about the importance of the helmet enchant.

For any EQ build, the helm enchant is the probably one of if not the most important part of the build. It's what makes EQ builds flow naturally.

EDIT: If you can't afford a Devoto's with the enchant get a rare(preferably with eva or armor base) with good stats that has it. If you can't afford that, get a Hubris circlet with the enchant and then alc/scour or Essence of Greed it.
Last edited by ExiledPoe on May 31, 2017, 11:47:37 PM
Fuck i really want to build this with

But with bleed and poison changes =/ ...and that recolor D:
Last edited by DrPriapism on Jun 13, 2017, 1:13:22 AM
"
DrPriapism wrote:

lol this disfvaour is useless; slayer cull at 20% of life xD
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
DrPriapism wrote:

lol this disfvaour is useless; slayer cull at 20% of life xD

always forget bane of legends xd never play slayer. But tbh only appealing build with disfavour >_>
How do you have so much mana, I have the same int as you but my mana is at 568, which means I only have 22 mana after reserve... and totem cost 24 Orz
"
EthicalExile wrote:
How do you have so much mana, I have the same int as you but my mana is at 568, which means I only have 22 mana after reserve... and totem cost 24 Orz

be sure to use similar items and enlight lvl 4.
hi sir ^_^ is this build still working ?? after fall of oriath patch? ^_^
Disfavour got nerfed, 100% bleed now only 25%. Legacy voidheart still has 100% chance to bleed and poison though.
"
NinjaTurtl3 wrote:
Disfavour got nerfed, 100% bleed now only 25%. Legacy voidheart still has 100% chance to bleed and poison though.

tnx for the response it sucks they nerfed disfavour , i hope they update this build i realy like the idea of tri curse poisonbleed melee type ^_^ im just gonna wait for the update before i put my passive skill points ^_^
"
icextacy wrote:
"
NinjaTurtl3 wrote:

tnx for the response it sucks they nerfed disfavour , i hope they update this build i realy like the idea of tri curse poisonbleed melee type ^_^ im just gonna wait for the update before i put my passive skill points ^_^

i don't know if i upgrade this build, now to scale bleed and poison need specific gem or they don't do dmage.. this build is too much nerfed for now..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info