[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
Evander1992 wrote:
Overall, this build's ability to run and just pick the loot is still here, even with CI nerfed.

I think so too.

"
Evander1992 wrote:

Edit: If nedeed i can post equip/Skilltree for reference.

Plz, if possible.
EQUIP:
Spoiler

This is not exactly low end as you can see, but after ES nerf it should be easier gearing towards this equip, as it will become cheaper

TREE:

This tree is the variation i'm trying right now for the Hexagolem elementalist. I took the road and jewel slots on DEX size, near vaal pact, as it is more point-efficient than the classic road that passes south of the scion. Moreover, I also took Zealoth Oath and a bunch of regen points to achieve between 650-700 ES/s regen. Extremely useful against every sort of degen, bt i'm not sure if it's optimal.

So far, i ran up to t15 maps after 3.0 hits, and i managed to die only against Tul because i fucked up my flask setup. Still no info about Guardians or the Shaper after the nerf, even tho i easily killed all of them deathless before 3.0, except for the Shaper itself.

Hope it helps
Last edited by Evander1992 on Aug 5, 2017, 2:37:32 PM
"
Evander1992 wrote:
Hope it helps

Thank you very much. I will do build almost like this. And idea about Zealot's Oath seems nice.
4 flame +1 ice +1 lightning ,elementalist 8.1k es shaper down.
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
4 flame +1 ice +1 lightning ,elementalist 8.1k es shaper down

well, this is not a surprise.... really, with the golemancer you can kill the shaper even with 100 hp. Just enter his zone, die and wait for your golems to obliterate him :P
Hi, I'm using this build, but because I only get 4 golems? I have 2 rockbreakers and extra golem for elementalist
Updated Hexagolem Elementalist to 3.0

We still go CI. It will be cheaper this league as key items such as eye of chayula is dirt cheap and you can get an atziri's chest with ES pretty cheaply as well, which has about as much ES as the best rolled vaal regalias.

I am going to tinker with a life/MoM tree as well but I still think the triple curse + discipline (or 2 curse discipline if you go mf route) with blasphemy is the strongest while providing the smoothest gameplay. If previously we easily got 11k es I think we can get to 8k now without too much effort.

I'll be starting to level this character in Harbinger soon.
"
alexxxito7 wrote:
Hi, I'm using this build, but because I only get 4 golems? I have 2 rockbreakers and extra golem for elementalist

Sorry missed your question.

This is how you increase golems:

+1 per Clayshaper (2 maximum)
+1 for Elementalist or Scion-Elementalist ascendancy
+2 from Anima stone

This jewel is created by vendoring Primordial Might, Primordial Eminence and Primordial Harmony
Wanting to try this build but i've read recently on the forum that there's a bug with life nodes not applying to golems and stuff? Also any tips/priorities on leveling?
"
Wanting to try this build but i've read recently on the forum that there's a bug with life nodes not applying to golems and stuff? Also any tips/priorities on leveling?

Tips or priorities? be prepared to throw a lot of chaos if you plan on going for this build in Harbringer... prices are not yet stable and Harmonies are quite costly.
Other than that, there isn't much to talk about this build, it start working during act 3-4, depending on how much you grind, so it's quite easy to go from there.
Oh, and you can just skip all labs except for the normal one, just to take liedge of the primordial

atm i'm testing just dual curse+ discipline and haste, it's not that bad, but i miss my ES regen at 700 hp/s with vitality. All in all, everything works fine with this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info