[3.0] Flaming Tornado (Inquistor Hegemony's Cyclone/anything)

Hey, I was looking for a templar build in 3.0 and saw some marauders using cyclone and thought i'd look up some guides for a cyclone build and yours seemed to fit the picture so i went with it and it's really good. I'm liking it, it's very powerful and tanky. I adjusted my tree to all the new passive points we got and picked up more jewels and a mana leech node since i was running out vs bosses lol. It's really good i like it, Thank you for posting this.
Hi again. For me Curse on hit + Cwdt + Ice nova + Enfeeble doesn't work too, but it works without Curse on hit...really strange... But i wanna ask about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Martyr_of_Innocence Yep it doesn't have attack speed, crit chance and additional power charge, but 100% increased fire dmg...It seems to be nice...Or am i wrong?)
As i understand, for example u have without Avatar of fire: 4000 physical dmg, 2000 fire, 1000 cold. In total 7000 dmg. U take Avatar of fire and get 2000 from physical and 500 from cold to fire. so in total 4500 dmg. So u convert all dmg to fire, it's cool, but u also lose 2500 dmg). Now u take Martyr. Without avatar u in total get 7000 dmg + additional 2000 fire( 100% ) = 9000. And with Martyr 4500 + 4500 = 9000. The same dmg, but it's all fire dmg))
Sry for text wall
add: and what do you think about using elemntal focus support instead of melee physical dmg?
Last edited by Outstanding1988 on Sep 4, 2017, 8:37:22 AM
"
Hi again. For me Curse on hit + Cwdt + Ice nova + Enfeeble doesn't work too, but it works without Curse on hit...really strange... But i wanna ask about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Martyr_of_Innocence Yep it doesn't have attack speed, crit chance and additional power charge, but 100% increased fire dmg...It seems to be nice...Or am i wrong?)
As i understand, for example u have without Avatar of fire: 4000 physical dmg, 2000 fire, 1000 cold. In total 7000 dmg. U take Avatar of fire and get 2000 from physical and 500 from cold to fire. so in total 4500 dmg. So u convert all dmg to fire, it's cool, but u also lose 2500 dmg). Now u take Martyr. Without avatar u in total get 7000 dmg + additional 2000 fire( 100% ) = 9000. And with Martyr 4500 + 4500 = 9000. The same dmg, but it's all fire dmg))
Sry for text wall
add: and what do you think about using elemntal focus support instead of melee physical dmg?

Hi, Haven't checked ths staff, but it might work. Ele focus should work well with Martyr staff. Otherwise, you can replace added fire gem with ele focus, since it is not a MORE source.
IGN: TasKitas
I know I'm not super geared, but I'm not sure what I should work on. I'm pretty poor (about 12 chaos). I feel very fragile and can't figure out a way to solve that. Since spinning makes it hard to dodge stuff I feel like I need to be able to facetank everything. My damage is not that good for my level.

Suggestions?
"
Fressure wrote:
I know I'm not super geared, but I'm not sure what I should work on. I'm pretty poor (about 12 chaos). I feel very fragile and can't figure out a way to solve that. Since spinning makes it hard to dodge stuff I feel like I need to be able to facetank everything. My damage is not that good for my level.

Suggestions?

Hello. Your profile is private, I can't check your build.
"
TasKitas wrote:
"
Fressure wrote:

Suggestions?

Its public now
Spoiler
"
Fressure wrote:
"
TasKitas wrote:
"
Fressure wrote:

Suggestions?

"
Fressure wrote:

Its public now

Do you do chaos recipes? Take one kind of all gear (rare), like, one gloves, weapon (either 2h or two 1h or 1h and shield), two rings and etc, sell to vendor and you'll get a chaos orb. If the set is unindentyfied - you'll get 2c. Farm some easy maps, sell it like that and you'll get some chaos pretty quickly. Then you need to get more life on most of your gear and get a 5L atleast for your cyclone.
Gonna try this build this sesion :)
A question. What gems would you prioritize to get 20% quality first? I thought cyclone gem would be a good idea. Am i wrong?
"
Pindelfix wrote:
A question. What gems would you prioritize to get 20% quality first? I thought cyclone gem would be a good idea. Am i wrong?

Cyclone or Elemental damage. This league there are new supports, but I don't have enough time to play at the moment, so not sure how useful it is with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info