All Stash Tabs On Sale - This Weekend Only

"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Every time I see a golden door it completely quells any urge I might have had to make a purchase.

I guess you have done the Lab after all mate, because with that comment you have just ascended... to a new level of sad.

PM me your home address, mate. I'll come take you for a coffee and we can bury the hatchet and laugh all of this stuff off. Cheers.
WTT Premium Stash Tab/Quad Tab 4:1 ratio pst!
"
Exile009 wrote:
We're seeing a lot of these lately. I do hope you guys aren't having money problems now...
they do actually

they got plenty of money but dont know how to spend it well
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
vio wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
vio wrote:

it's for 90+ people making a very hard and amazing job.

the balance team surely does a 'great' job recently..

what balance?

poe was never really balanced, isn't balanced and will never be balanced except they implement a damage output cap which probably would result in players mass quitting the game because it suddenly got balanced.

their meta shifts to move the power of certain skills around is ok for me, i'm still torn about them nerfing overpowered stuff during a league: if they nerf mid league it punishes all those who didn't jump on the hype train fast enough, if they leave the overpowered stuff in there, it destroys the viability of all other skills.

in this lose/lose situations i tend to vote for the least damaging option, which would be immediate nerfs as soon as the alarm bells server telemetry diagnoses over the top damage, poison double dipping should have been removed instantly.

Perfect balance is impossible and not preferable in a Game like POE

What people and what logic wants is a slightly off balanced game that gives us less and more good content but nothing Overly OP or crappy. A balance that is not stable but not falling a part and crashing either

but what we got recently is more like GODmod like OP stuff and deadhorse beating that feels like

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
WTT Premium Stash Tab/Quad Tab 4:1 ratio pst!

They should add this feature.. i'm not buying anything else until they implement this... it's not fair.
I'll even pay a small amount to make the exchange... but to buy Quad Tab(which i want) after i bought Premium Tab's.. it's plain stupid..
Last edited by fenixfera on Jan 27, 2017, 12:27:02 PM
"
fenixfera wrote:
but to buy Quad Tab(which i want) after i bought Premium Tab's.. it's plain stupid..

Ditto.

GGG, not buying quad tabs until you give us an upgrade from premium to quad.

The whole point of quad tabs is to reduce tab count, so why would I add more to that count?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
So glad I didn't get anything yesterday, needed some tab upgrades.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

made my weekend, thanks. muhaha!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I don't understand. Correct me if I'm wrong. The stash bundle isn't on sale right ? It costs 110 and says "Save 70" which is only true if you use the Stash sale of 30 when it's not on sale.

Is this intended or will the Stash bundle be on sale later this week end ?
TYVM. I finally got my currency tab and 2 extra stash tabs for $10. Just what I wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info