All Stash Tabs On Sale - This Weekend Only

"
Xavathos wrote:
"
dlrr wrote:
"This Weekend Only"?

Yeah, right.

I noticed this too.
Was it 3 or 4 weeks ago when they did this sale last and it also said "This weekend only"?

If you're going to make it look exclusive, let it be exclusive. Now it just looks like an underhanded way to try and get people to buy into the sale, making them think it may never come back.

I mean, it'll still probably be the best deal they will get anyway for tabs, so it's not that bad, but it is kind of dishonest.

I will give you one braingame...
Ask them WHY THEY RELEASE NEW CONTENTS EVERYTIME ON NEW MOON :D
oh almost forgot that tomorrow is New MOON also Lunar NEW Year...
Last edited by Arrowstar on Jan 27, 2017, 4:41:37 AM
thanks ! i will most likely grab some of those quad tabs!
they are great for maps and perhaps i can put some other stuff in them as well now
'this weekend only' is basicly a lie.

And will you make poe challenging again? Or im out, your decision. Your true fans all leave but you only care bout the money since 2 years.... Next ARpg to fail badly. sad.....
Yeah!!
"
mobutu wrote:
I'll just wait for the inevitable "upgrade to quad stash tab" introduction before I'll buy any stash tab related stuff again.

Same here.
PLease people dont buy this shit, poe is slowly dying and your supporter money will only go into the development of xbox one content you will never play anyways. Or maybe playstation. Or whatever... fail design after fail design and yet we have no auction house.
I'll just wait until the bundle with Cards/Ess/Quad are sold together. You save more with the Premium stash bundle than the quad.
"
etaloisuf wrote:
PLease people dont buy this shit, poe is slowly dying and your supporter money will only go into the development of xbox one content you will never play anyways. Or maybe playstation. Or whatever... fail design after fail design and yet we have no auction house.

Yeah. I should file a complaint with Bethesda as well. I bought that Skyrim-game once and then they took my money and made that stupid Fallout-stuff... bloody bastards just don't seem to know that money they earn is not theirs to decide what to do with.
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
"
etaloisuf wrote:

an AH will destroy the game for shure, as well as this crying "community"
go cast your fancy whining somewhere else.
Make a map tab please :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info