Meanwhile Lightning Coil still doesn't have 3D-art and won't ever have...

Wasn't it Meta item for years? I was fucking sure it should have 3D-art. But...Nope.
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2017, 3:50:26 PM
I'm surprised GGG does any 3d art. I woudnt if I were running things. Because then ppl buy cheap skins instead of armor packs.
Git R Dun!
Or even Cloak of Defiance. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Or even Cloak of Defiance. :(

It's ok it's dogshit now.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

It's ok it's dogshit now.

I still use it in one of my builds. Though, it would still be a very good skin.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

For that matter,

needs to have the colour of the torso chainmail updated on either the 3d art or the item picture.

The chainmail is grey on the character.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Jan 24, 2017, 4:39:23 AM

we need something for both of these.

Lightbane rly needs to have the grey mail turned to a coppery colour like the pic, for sure.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

we need something for both of these.

Lightbane rly needs to have the grey mail turned to a coppery colour like the pic, for sure.

That 2D art on the "Cloak of Tamw'r Isle" is just amazing.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
HOW MUCH GGG? MY WALLET IS READY.
U MAD?
well, hopefully the xbox crowd can pay for it, they seem to be responsible for just about everything in the game going forward from what Im reading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info