What do you truly think when you are buying MTX?

"I can't believe I paid this much for a single appearance item, what was i thinking? i wish i could get more for that money."
Paying for my entertainment, and what a bargain my donations have been compared to any other form of entertainment. That I get to look good doing it is an added bonus!

No regrets even though I 100% confident game will go down the shitter with consolization.
Git R Dun!
"
Squishydew wrote:
"I wish i could get more for that money."

This.

Supporter Packs ard good, but single Coins dont feel too rewarding.
My thought process usually goes:

a. That looks pretty cool.
or
b. That would definitely suit [character].
or
c. I want something that works with [mtx I already have].
and;
1) I don't have any points left

Followed by:
2) How long has it been since I last bought a pack?

And flowing through this process are the thoughts; "How long has this game kept me entertained?", and "Am I still enjoying it?".

"
StDrakeX wrote:
Side note:
this is the worst thing I've seen so far in the shop... https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=0vWBiclcEsg

Sheesh.

That would've been much better if it was like those Awakening Supporter pack effects that only appear when you're standing still.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
StDrakeX wrote:

tfw you want to support GGG but don't want to buy any of the MTX's

Side note:
this is the worst thing I've seen so far in the shop... https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=0vWBiclcEsg

Ya I thought this thing that looks like a giant toilet from the future was bad, but that hand man... Like what even does it mean? I get the hand.. breach but wtf?! Like how about some good MTX, like try harder.

Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
StDrakeX wrote:

tfw you want to support GGG but don't want to buy any of the MTX's

Side note:

Ya I thought this thing that looks like a giant toilet from the future was bad, but that hand man... Like what even does it mean? I get the hand.. breach but wtf?! Like how about some good MTX, like try harder.

Yea. I like the general concept of character effects but the steam power charger and hand feels really awkward. I think these effects are better if it's symmetrical. The arctic effect is the only decent looking one. But I'll probably grab all as they go on discount.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"i hope my char doesn't look as fugly as before"
"Considering i've been playing seriously since nemesis I should probably buy a pack at sometime... wait for the right one... wait for the right one...

Cloak! Sold"
"I hope this doesn't clip."
Spoiler
It clips.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
What i truly think? Why the fuck cant i manage my mtx stash thats what i truly think after buying mtx.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Jan 24, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info