Hardcore, online... really?

"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
adghar wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

He talked about LATENCY *SPIKES*, a problem that has been around FOREVER. What is it you don't understand?

PoE is infamous for its constant server problems.

Ever since my latest connection (Sept 2016), I haven't had a single latency spike.

Am I Blessed by GGG to Magically Forego these server problems?

Some people rather blame anything other than themselves

Only serious ping spikes I've ever experienced have been because I was on a bad gateway for me, due to either parties or due to PvP. I've also never disconnected from the Labyrinth before. I guess I'm one of the lucky few who are blessed as well.
All you IGNORANT and "lucky" ones better pay attention to what's constantly happening on Reddit and the TONS of server problems reported over the years (even TODAY) by Users + ACKNOWLEDGED a million times By GGG themselves.

As a matter of fact, things got so bad back in Perandus that Chris stated they were actually thinking about MOVING their servers which meant 1-2 months of NO Path of Exile.

Before you go around in forums attacking users like the OP or being sarcastic, DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Jan 28, 2017, 12:35:44 PM
Dont play on a potato PC.^^
I have played PoE for 4.5 years, I know of only one HC death that I experienced where I would blame something other than myself.
I have upgraded my PC twice in that span and I am very fortunate to have a great Internet connection.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Jan 28, 2017, 1:13:40 PM
Honestly, Hardcore is the same game as Standard. So if you feel like your connection might turn on you or their might be other things you cannot influence that will cause a death you can as well just play standard and delete your character if you feel the death was your fault and not the connection, of course this requires a bit more discipline but if you don't have that, you shouldn't play hardcore in the first place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info