[2.5][HC/SC] Triple Blade Vortex Pathfinder - easy HC Shaper/Uber/T16

"
asdfman wrote:
"
Kdronin18 wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked but....what order for ascendancies?

Master Alchemist > Master Herbalist > Veteran Bowyer

"
asdfman wrote:
"
DeusMatt wrote:
What about using a Vessel of Vinktar instead of Atziri or basalt?

Definitively not worth using over Atziri but you could replace one of the regular utility flasks with it. The leech from Vinktar is not really needed and it wouldn't be that much with just the added lightning damage on the flask itself. It would be useful for shocking without VLT though, could increase general clearspeed a bit if you hit Vinktar on every rare/big pack. Everything pretty much dies instantly already though.

but with the "convert physical to lightning" variant the leech would be higher than the "adds lightning to attcks", correct?
"
DeusMatt wrote:
"
asdfman wrote:
"
DeusMatt wrote:
What about using a Vessel of Vinktar instead of Atziri or basalt?

Definitively not worth using over Atziri but you could replace one of the regular utility flasks with it. The leech from Vinktar is not really needed and it wouldn't be that much with just the added lightning damage on the flask itself. It would be useful for shocking without VLT though, could increase general clearspeed a bit if you hit Vinktar on every rare/big pack. Everything pretty much dies instantly already though.

but with the "convert physical to lightning" variant the leech would be higher than the "adds lightning to attcks", correct?

Yes that's correct but it would lower your base physical damage and thus your poison damage. I would use Vinktar primarily to shock, as you can see from the videos the leech is really high with just Atziri flask. Shocking with Vinktar will also increase your chaos leech through more damage done. I think it would be complete overkill to use a conversion Vinktar for leech purposes.
IGN : asdfman
so, in the end which variant of the VoV would you suggest? I really like the shock in a flask in some occasions
Last edited by DeusMatt on Jan 26, 2017, 11:31:37 AM
"
DeusMatt wrote:
so, in the end which variant of the VoV would you suggest? I really like the shock in a flask in some occasions

I'd definitively use the added light to spells version.
IGN : asdfman
If i dont get to try this before any changes i will be mad!
Hi, I have a doubt about the use, first you cast Blade vortex 4l, and then BV of 6l, here my doubt, you use one or both Bv of the chest.
"
ulthane010 wrote:
Hi, I have a doubt about the use, first you cast Blade vortex 4l, and then BV of 6l, here my doubt, you use one or both Bv of the chest.

It sounds like you're asking if you're supposed to use both of the BV gems in the 6l?

The answer is yes.

Your current BV stacks use the damage of all three gems, so you:
1. Cast the 4L multiple times to get stacks
2. Cast one 6L BV gem
3. Cast the other 6L BV gem
Last edited by PhillipJokar2 on Jan 28, 2017, 1:12:13 PM
"
PhillipJokar2 wrote:
"
ulthane010 wrote:

It sounds like you're asking if you're supposed to use both of the BV gems in the 6l?

The answer is yes.

Your current BV stacks use the damage of all three gems, so you:
1. Cast the 4L multiple times to get stacks
2. Cast one 6L BV gem
3. Cast the other 6L BV gem

Thank you, yes that was my question.
does the 2XBV in 6L still work ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info