[2.6] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - 225k Barrage tooltip

ur gems arent lvl 20/21 and ur lvl 80
"
philophil wrote:
lmao the matter is that ppl all take dmg node first because they all want the op dmg, sure it suck early but ive always sugguest to play it when u reach 92-93. At that lvl u can take ES/dmg node n at that point its where the build shiny the most. So u can go somewhere else with ur negativity.

just a query how do u handle 7k es in a bunch of porcupines? and the essences i find it tedious to remove KB to barrage. i understand this build is built for for bosses guardians / shapers.

but shit when u run leaguestone with warbands and monsters from beyond. omg i cant switch from KB to barrage quick. of course am talking normal mapping where there are lots of intereactions where u need
barrage for tanky exiles. just difficult to switch around. essences with porcupines. dang 7k es is not enough.
"
Kagwang wrote:
just a query how do u handle 7k es in a bunch of porcupines? and the essences i find it tedious to remove KB to barrage. i understand this build is built for for bosses guardians / shapers.

but shit when u run leaguestone with warbands and monsters from beyond. omg i cant switch from KB to barrage quick. of course am talking normal mapping where there are lots of intereactions where u need
barrage for tanky exiles. just difficult to switch around. essences with porcupines. dang 7k es is not enough.

porcupines arnt that bad if you offscreen them, with crits you can even shatter them. im running with 6,3k es and no deaths to porcupines yet, but sometimes i go down to like 2k es if the map got some damage mods.

but what do you mean with switching from kb to barrage? you should have a 4l kb in your gloves, most likely in thunderfists and in you 6l chest should be barrage. you just press a different button if you got a tanky mob in front of you
"
Sharkuuu wrote:
"
Kagwang wrote:

porcupines arnt that bad if you offscreen them, with crits you can even shatter them. im running with 6,3k es and no deaths to porcupines yet, but sometimes i go down to like 2k es if the map got some damage mods.

but what do you mean with switching from kb to barrage? you should have a 4l kb in your gloves, most likely in thunderfists and in you 6l chest should be barrage. you just press a different button if you got a tanky mob in front of you

am using 2 shavs. one for kinetic and one for barrage. am using rare gloves. if i want o put KB on my
rare gloves what would be the gem link? and if so, does it have more dps than using thunderfist.?
if u use thunderfist then u loose lots of ES.
Hey,

So which one should I use? Both of them needs to be multimodded, right? Which mods should I roll on them.

First one got 3 suffixes so u can't multimod it (remember that "prefixes cannot be changed" need a open suffix to be crafted.
Second is T1 Light T2 Fire i wouldn't waste 4 EX on it, try to get double T1.
U can use Shrieking Essence of Wrath to craft a wand. I made mine this way and few other ppl also.

@philo, wrost_luck and ppl with knowledge: Is 1 Accuracy roll enough, like 300 +?
Last edited by Hejti on Apr 5, 2017, 9:35:46 AM

Hi can u give me some help what i should change to improve my gear?
I m at 6.9k ES and 68K Barrage DPS in HO with Auras and Golem.
THX
"
Kagwang wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
lmao the matter is that ppl all take dmg node first because they all want the op dmg, sure it suck early but ive always sugguest to play it when u reach 92-93. At that lvl u can take ES/dmg node n at that point its where the build shiny the most. So u can go somewhere else with ur negativity.

I use added cold damage gem to get enought cold dmg to shatter them with crits.
"
Hi can u give me some help what i should change to improve my gear?
I m at 6.9k ES and 68K Barrage DPS in HO with Auras and Golem.
THX

Why are you running Raider but don't have the easy frenzy charge?
Instead you have 2 random points in 3% attack speed nodes. Drop that garbage.

Also, Elemental Focus is garbage. Drop that. Either put those 2 points into Coldhearted Calculation, or drop 1 more node for Alchemist. Ideally, you want both.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
"
Stratic wrote:
Hey,

So which one should I use? Both of them needs to be multimodded, right? Which mods should I roll on them.

In terms of relative dps using the co author's high end build:

Foe bite: 2.29
Pandemonium edge: 1.945
doom cry: 2.11

The multi mod-able wand will have slightly more paper dps but lower crit chance and fire is not as useful as cold because the latter will help proc HoI shatters which is crucial for clear speed and avoiding pork gimps.

However, the non mod-able wand is good to go as is and does not need a 4 exalt investment and several divines.

It is up you to if the damage gain is worth the 4 exalts.

My personal advice. Stick with the non mod-able unless you have infinite currency. Later you can buy a T1,T1 wand and do the multi modding for higher gains.

As a note I will no longer be doing detailed wand analysis in this thread, by request any longer after this point.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 5, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info