[3.2][HC] Sweep viable. 9k HP Exedy's Crit Sweep Champion (Hegemony's Era)

"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Why sweep over sunder bwt?
Sunder feels safer, deals more damage(like 200k more in pob) and clears faster(i am not sure thou, since sweep range scales with lvls).

Sweep is better then Sunder for maping. Build has lesser attack speed then DW version of Sunder, so it's not so comfortable. However you can swap to Sunder for single target. It feels better on fat and dangerous bosses.
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
Last edited by ExedyGG on Mar 26, 2018, 7:31:28 AM
"
ExedyGG wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Sunder feels safer, deals more damage(like 200k more in pob) and clears faster(i am not sure thou, since sweep range scales with lvls).

Sweep is better then Sunder for maping. Build has lesser attack speed then DW version of Sunder, so it's not so comfortable. However you can swap to Sunder for single target. It feels better on fat and dangerous bosses.

Well i have 12% aspd on gloves and 3x 8 aspd on jewels, so my sunder is pretty comfortable to play.I also use herald of ice for mapping(in arctic armor slot, i switch back aa on hard bosses) and i chain shatter packs in a moment.
I just dont like sweep mechanics overall(jumping in every pack), i l stick with sunder and i l see what content i can clear with it till i reep(So far yellow elder down, currenly 84 at bhc)
Cheers ;)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Mar 26, 2018, 1:45:58 PM
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"
ExedyGG wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:

Well i have 12% aspd on gloves and 3x 8 aspd on jewels, so my sunder is pretty comfortable to play.I also use herald of ice for mapping(in arctic armor slot, i switch back aa on hard bosses) and i chain shatter packs in a moment.
I just dont like sweep mechanics overall(jumping in every pack), i l stick with sunder and i l see what content i can clear with it till i reep(So far yellow elder down, currenly 84 at bhc)
Cheers ;)

I'm happy that you are feeling good with Sunder :)
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
I'm doing this for the FB event but still can't decide between Champion and Slayer;
I know the "taunted enemies cannot evade attacks" is huge for this build (and for every crit build in general) since we get to invest nothing in accuracy BUT AoE, Onslaught, 20% cull, LifeLeech not removed at full life for Dmg on full life Gem...Overall it seems to me that slayer is just superior in terms of QoL, change my mind.
"
jacklegno87 wrote:
I'm doing this for the FB event but still can't decide between Champion and Slayer;
I know the "taunted enemies cannot evade attacks" is huge for this build (and for every crit build in general) since we get to invest nothing in accuracy BUT AoE, Onslaught, 20% cull, LifeLeech not removed at full life for Dmg on full life Gem...Overall it seems to me that slayer is just superior in terms of QoL, change my mind.

Sorry for late answer. Slayer needs to invest many nodes for accuracy and leech. It's easy to receive onslaught from abyss jewel. Slayer need leap slam fortify links -> we can't wear kaom's roots and kaom's heart together :) And as you see, I'm using damage on full life on the champion, because i got good amount of regen + leech together, HP is almost always full.

The only alternative for this build right now is Juggernaut, but i still prefer Champion.
twitch.tv/ExedyGG
Last edited by ExedyGG on May 17, 2018, 8:28:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info