[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

"
Has this build been nerfed? at lvl 68 i've switched into CI and discharge and i seem to not be critting enough at all and i've basically copied gear

No crit hasn't been nerfed, with Trickster you do get gear choice & tankyness but your crit chance won't be consistent. But its very easily manageable.

Considering you took all the crit nodes as I have & using 2 diamond rings.
Your increased critial chance & accuracy gems should be max level.
You can run 2 diamond flask's for mapping to keep your crit chance up. Later when you hit 90+, get flask nodes to make them even better.
For boss's (if you plan to do t15+ boss's) you should get a +3.5 crit chance gloves for cyclone, this will make cyclone crit everytime.

For now just pop a lucky flask when you shield charge, it should work everytime.
Last edited by vvamic on Mar 10, 2017, 9:34:03 AM
"
vvamic wrote:
"
Has this build been nerfed? at lvl 68 i've switched into CI and discharge and i seem to not be critting enough at all and i've basically copied gear

No crit hasn't been nerfed, with Trickster you do get gear choice & tankyness but your crit chance won't be consistent. But its very easily manageable.

Considering you took all the crit nodes as I have & using 2 diamond rings.
Your increased critial chance & accuracy gems should be max level.
You can run 2 diamond flask's for mapping to keep your crit chance up. Later when you hit 90+, get flask nodes to make them even better.
For boss's (if you plan to do t15+ boss's) you should get a +3.5 crit chance gloves for cyclone, this will make cyclone crit everytime.

For now just pop a lucky flask when you shield charge, it should work everytime.

AHH i've just done this now and cleared a map with EASE. Nice man, thanks.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
5L what gem do I drop?
"
Nothorius wrote:
5L what gem do I drop?

Culling or iAoe, whichever colors you have.
Any advice on gear progression? I'm clearing T10 maps and such pretty easily and safely, but am having trouble with things like the Breach Lords.
Apart from getting a Essence of Horror Gloves, any advice on what I should be upgrading?
Spoiler
"
Deference wrote:
Any advice on gear progression? I'm clearing T10 maps and such pretty easily and safely, but am having trouble with things like the Breach Lords.
Apart from getting a Essence of Horror Gloves, any advice on what I should be upgrading?
Spoiler

Breachlords aren't very hard to do, only ESH might creates issues early on as she tp's around and surrounds herself with Lightning ball's which makes it hard for our us to get close to leech.

Rest of the breachlords aren't hard, even chayula goes down easily. The trick is to get ur DPS high enough to finish them off quickly or maintain dps/leech ratio so that you won't die while tanking. Appropriate flasks and a decent ES pool helps a ton.

I will add a gear progression to my guide which will address your query, as I have been asked the same few times before.
Currently having trouble killing bosses (i am going to change ascendancy to trickster tomorrow) what would u recommend please (t7 boss struggling) Change gear? cyclone doesn't give enough leech to survive 1v1
"
born2bemonday wrote:
Currently having trouble killing bosses (i am going to change ascendancy to trickster tomorrow) what would u recommend please (t7 boss struggling) Change gear? cyclone doesn't give enough leech to survive 1v1

Considering you are running a warlord's mark on blasphemy.
If you are not able to leech enough to survive upto t10 maps, then your DPS is probably too low. Since most of our damage (IMO more than 70%) comes from jewels alone, so getting decent damage jewels goes without question. You can buy starter damage jewels with 1-2 crit multi mods + spell damage for as less as 15-30c.

When you switch to Trickster, you will immediately notice how much less hit's/damage you will take and offcourse the gear choice & ES boost. But you will have to manage crit chance, so be ready for that.

So, once again damage Jewels & quality/level on skill Gems is a must.
Thank you, so crit mods like +Crit on lightning(or fire) spells and global correct?
also THank you i will work on rolling better crit rings as well in the near future. Thank you for your time :)
"
born2bemonday wrote:
Thank you, so crit mods like +Crit on lightning(or fire) spells and global correct?
also THank you i will work on rolling better crit rings as well in the near future. Thank you for your time :)

Even crit multi with cold skills works, just don't get increased cold damage as it barely helps. Also boosting spell damage is equally important. You can get a jewel with both crit and spell damage or two jewels with one just for crit multi and another for spell damage with some attack speed or ES on it.

Rings aren't the only way you need to manage crit chance, check my alternate/crafted gear section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info