Difference between HP/ES

"
jeerinho wrote:
Sadly for scrubs (myself included) don't expect any buffs as long as there are streamers with l33t dodging skills like Mathil doing dozens of successful Shaper runs with 5.5k-ish life builds and 5L only.

These days I went CI for second builds in temp leagues. The first char is the life based currency and gear hoarder. CI gearing can be 5x more expensive.

First few attempts have been rough. Because we can't use life pots, DPS is more important than ever otherwise we won't be able to leech sufficiently. More planning required and need to get really lucky with exalt drops to buy a 6L vaal regalia ASAP.

Mathil dies though which means its not viable, if the guy was clearing all the content all day deathless as life it'd be a different story but he tanks a death now and then and at least for now hardcore is a league, if you can't make a life based character relatively safe everyone just plays CI because the margin for error is enormous compared to life.

Its like this, if a player like Mathil manages to play life-based but dies very rarely then a player like me will die more often, if i die more often I can't endgame as life (big respect to anyone who does btw) I keep trying but I also keep failing lol

For example I genuinely thought i was going to Rip on my necro this league to normal atziri because I ate a fireblast... nope just did 9k, no problem. What does a life based char gain in comparison to this? You have to spend more pts on mitigation / life nodes. It really isn't a trade-off currently and that needs tweaking.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Jan 23, 2017, 7:56:15 AM
Yes Draegnarrr. Hopefully "GGG" is checking this up because right now the whole game is pretty unbalanced in the order that ES is MUUUUCH better than LIFE is..

Exactly as you said there you have to spend SOOO much more Nodes in Life and what happens then...???

Yea what´s happening is you will have no nodes left to go for DPS ... SO please "GRINDING GEAR GAMES"

i want to know what you guys are thinking of this "IF" there will be some ballance about this in the 2.60 league**

Thanks for me i´m Sklips

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info