Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

So it looks like i sponsored Xbox version with my money.
If i know that POE will turn in to console casual poo i would not pay a cent.
From now i will for sure not buy support packs anymore. If you want console kidds to support you then good luck GGG.
"
NemesoK wrote:
"
This made my day. Might be the dumbest post of the month. The amount of butthurt in this thread cracks me up. I'm bored to shit with PoE on PC. Played for years. When it comes to Xbox, I will more than likely pick it back up full time with a ton of friends. The community on PC is absolute shit. Trade is absolute shit. I doubt the Xbox can be worse.

What is funny with guys like you is that you just cannot argue.
ALL the licences from PC that have been ported to consoles have been deteriorated. This is the reality. Simple as that. So I fear that PoE will sink too.

You say I am dumb ok cool man, IDC, you just cannot argue that is what I see.

Wrong. Warframe is excellent on Xbox. In fact, I like it on Xbox MORE than on PC. That's just one off the top of my head. I'm sure PoE will be fine.

See the problem with all the whining is people feel cheated. Nobody got cheated. Companies work on new shit all the time. The entitlement of some of these posters is amazing. They will cry today and still be here playing, and crying about something, once Xbox port goes live. Then they will cry again when it's announced there will be a PS4 port.
Last edited by Xaaz23 on Jan 19, 2017, 12:29:09 PM
hype!!!
Interesting and congrats GGG!

Looks interesting, I think a lot of console only players may get interested in the game.
"
franko79 wrote:
From now i will for sure not buy support packs anymore. If you want console kidds to support you then good luck GGG.

Really? you are no longer going to help fund a company that has made an amazing FREE game for years. these guys work there asses off to give us a FREE game. that has the quality of a high budget production. this game isnt turning into concole poo, it is getting a little brother. this game is free to download, free to play, free DLC, and you are no longer going to support them, cause they are going to come out with a xbox version? just think about that for a few minutes.

i am excited about this, the more people that know about and play path of exile the better.
"
franko79 wrote:
If you want console kidds to support you then good luck GGG.

lel
RIP poe
"
Omniexist wrote:
"
franko79 wrote:

Really? you are no longer going to help fund a company that has made an amazing FREE game for years. these guys work there asses off to give us a FREE game. that has the quality of a high budget production. this game isnt turning into concole poo, it is getting a little brother. this game is free to download, free to play, free DLC, and you are no longer going to support them, cause they are going to come out with a xbox version? just think about that for a few minutes.

i am excited about this, the more people that know about and play path of exile the better.

^^^ 100% agree

In MY opinion, best game ever made and I don't think that will change any time soon.
Leeeel wanna bet a auction house is comming to just xbox? i mean how they gonna trade? :')

if they get an auction house or increased drop rate and pc users won't this is going to be the end of poe xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Xaaz23 wrote:
The community on PC is absolute shit ... I doubt the Xbox can be worse.

You are going to get a rude awakening.

Oh, and thanks for calling everyone here within the community "shit", lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info