Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

Also, do supporters of open beta still get their names in the credits?
Saved
OMG! Good job GGG, but i love Playstation ;)
soundtrack <3
"
CrimsonDeath wrote:
Any chance of controller support for the PC version?

"
Whaler4444 wrote:
So does this mean that we can also use Xbox controller on PC ?

E: just thought that maybe for some builds it would be less work

note says:
Xbox One players will play on their own realm, separate to the PC realm. This is due to small gameplay differences between the two versions, such as the number of Flask slots and how some skills are targeted.

I was thinking too that we'll be able to play with a gamepad but it doesnt seem the case.
So... thats why you guys have not been fixing/buffing/tweaking content for years

you have been adding content to have a long enough game to convince MS to sell it on Xbox

Hopefully, all league will be sold as DLC and you will actually work on them and make them better
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
It's nice how this game just keeps growing. Just please keep the XBox MTX exclusive to the XBox please.

aw yeash, look at this new stuff :)

I've taken some screen shots guys, take a look:

http://imgur.com/gallery/Uc7mQ

No good can come of this.
/sad
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Is there any chance of microtransaction store effects being allowed to be used on the Xbox one server that we have on PC for PC/Xbox one players who swap back and forth?
You've made it to consoles!!!!!!!

Jamming this shit in the lounge getting drunk is now a possibility!

I wonder if they'll do split screen though? =)

Well done. Not being cross platform is a huge downer for many games. I'm hoping to god that we will share servers like how final fantasy online does. I want as many people as humanly possible playing this game. Find me loot!

Amazing work GGG
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Jan 18, 2017, 4:20:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info