Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

Consoles are a plague and you are contributing. PoE officially dead.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Feelsbadman

Seems like a really greedy bad step to me... so.... Xbox and PC players will play togheter? i dont think Xbox got a real base to that game...
"
oedipat wrote:
Whoa all this bullshit-talkers here, i cant get it. Stop talk all this shit!

Sayin supporters payed the XboxRelease is 100% nonsense. Did you pay the alpha and beta for PC? No? Did you ever thaught about how to develop a game? No? So stop bullshit.

This is huge and i will buy xbox for this. If you dont want to play, you dont have to. But stop bullshit about other people stuff. Xbox people will buy supporter stuff and so there are other ways to finance it.

Yes we did. Without the support of community GGG would close the office few years back.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Phenixer wrote:
"
Gasshunk wrote:
but no!, a good part of all went straight to the console port!, no wonder the current state of the game!

By "a good part of the money went straight to the console port!" you probably mean : I have no idea what percentage of their revenue was used on the Console port but I am going to guess it is a big portion and I am going to get mad about it because this is the only thing I can do with the amount of data I have about the subject

I find the reactions funny
revenues have nothing to do here

GGG's bottleneck is not the ressources, their bottleneck is their access to talented devs that they can hire

they are limited to New-Zealanders which gives them a small pool of people which then lower the number of talented people

GGG's team is made of talented people, yes! But more ressources dont magically create more talented people to hire.

So his argument is kinda valid because they already have the best people available to hire, using them to do Y makes less people working on X
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
that's nice. act5 2:28 finally snow map coming? Hype!
Wait what? Dominus was a Priest or something? Hypeeeee!
More history movies like that please!!!!! hype!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jan 18, 2017, 6:25:31 PM
game looks better on xbone than on pc lol
Are we witnessing a new "Razer footprints"? Times 100, of course.
"
Larn0x wrote:
Feelsbadman

Seems like a really greedy bad step to me... so.... Xbox and PC players will play togheter? i dont think Xbox got a real base to that game...

They won't, read the post.
Vaal or no balls
Is this one going to be F2P?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info