Make SSF mandatory

That's the only way, I'm afraid, to make game longer and more enjoyable.

Along with SSF, add an increased drop rate of good rares and uniques that suits the build players are running. I.E, unique bows drop to bow users, and so on. Also, improve the chances on getting a 5l/6l and let all skills be attainable by all players via vendor (only drop-restricted gems remain as is).

My 2c.

Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 3:11:36 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No thanks. If trade is removed from the game, even with buffed drop rates, it becomes Diablo 3, and the playerbase dies. I know for a fact that I will no longer play, or pay, and neither will many of my friends in game, some of whom are pretty big supporters...
U MAD?
Have you played D3? SSF is terrible. Trading is a cornerstone of POE. Removing trade from POE would essentially kill it.
stupid idea is stupid
why remove choice? let people play how they want
I play strictly SSF and I think this idea is utterly wrong. The number of supporters that play SSF wouldn't keep GGG afloat.

We have to accept that the game is being played by a variety of people with radically different play styles.

Keep playing. Support when you can. But don't try to limit the game to just one group.
"
blubbber wrote:
stupid idea is stupid
why remove choice? let people play how they want

you mean exactly the opposite of the gameplay experience we get from GGG's way of balancing the game that forces players to play meta
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I play SSF because I don't understand the value of items yet and I wouldn't know what to search for on poe.trade even if I wanted an upgrade. That being said, hate this idea. If you take out what little interaction is in the game as it is, it loses it's heart and soul.
so, u'd like poe to become D3.2 ...... no ty.

the greatness of this game come from the frustration it give with the rng drop mechanic... it result by real pleasure and pride when u get the stuff u need.

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
I usually play SSF and I don't really like the trade system in PoE, but removing trade and buffing drop rates isn't a solution I'd like to see.
Rather have some sort asynchronous trade/ cross instance trade/ AH/ whatever.
People who want to trade should be able to do so (and more conveniently than it is now, too).
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh shit you were being serious

I mean still.

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info