[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

Is there a specific reason why everyone seems to be taking the 5% health nodes as opposed to the 4% health +%armour nodes near warrior's blood?
"
Bunnychaser wrote:
Is there a specific reason why everyone seems to be taking the 5% health nodes as opposed to the 4% health +%armour nodes near warrior's blood?

Armour sucks and is not important for this build. An extra 1% increased life is better than 12% armour.
Hi !
I was wondering if I can go with this build as a dual sword Gladiator with Rigwald's Command and Varunastra

I've Picked Dual wielding over 2h on bottom of the tree and Blood in The eyes, Outmach and Outlast and Pain Forged in Gladiators Ascendancy

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0JWAthDHANHw48EPAUIBRNFHEYkRjbG6ohYCefKCoppSyFLTAuIzGeNZI17zpSOuE67Tu2PAU8KDwtQKBBh0a3R35N41BHV1RaGl4TXzlfP2FSYxdlTWebaGVo8nKpdO108XaseHp673zZgTqBQYIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaoqzivCLT5OZk6iXeZstnL6iAKU1plepJ6mUrj6vbLCrsoC3Prkdu568n702vqfAZsEHwYvEgsT2xq7PftNv0_zXfti92Xzawdun5FHqGO8O707vfPAf8kXyWvPd9WH3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P

Will this work somehow ? Or the lack of ancestral warchief on 6l will hurt alot ?

Last edited by Razley23 on Apr 23, 2017, 3:43:43 PM
"
Razley23 wrote:
Hi !
I was wondering if I can go with this build as a dual sword Gladiator with Rigwald's Command and Varunastra

I've Picked Dual wielding over 2h on bottom of the tree and Blood in The eyes, Outmach and Outlast and Pain Forged in Gladiators Ascendancy

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0JWAthDHANHw48EPAUIBRNFHEYkRjbG6ohYCefKCoppSyFLTAuIzGeNZI17zpSOuE67Tu2PAU8KDwtQKBBh0a3R35N41BHV1RaGl4TXzlfP2FSYxdlTWebaGVo8nKpdO108XaseHp673zZgTqBQYIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaoqzivCLT5OZk6iXeZstnL6iAKU1plepJ6mUrj6vbLCrsoC3Prkdu568n702vqfAZsEHwYvEgsT2xq7PftNv0_zXfti92Xzawdun5FHqGO8O707vfPAf8kXyWvPd9WH3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P

Will this work somehow ? Or the lack of ancestral warchief on 6l will hurt alot ?

I wrote a reply but I just want to start by saying that I have absolutely no idea if a DW gladiator version of this build will work well because I've never tried it and afaik no one else has. Here goes:

AW is in a 5L with my original setup. You can use AW in a 4L and it should be okay or you can use essence of insanity-crafted gloves and it will be pretty much equivalent to a 5L.

I've never played gladiator so I can't really comment on its ascendancies but I think not having Headsman or Bane of legends will hurt a lot, and you will also be missing the stun immunity from brutal fervour.

Apart from that I don't really understand why you would want to use varunastra with a passive tree like that. The whole point of varunastra is being able to abuse all the best type-specific weapon nodes along with deadly dilattante and/or by the blade.
Fair enough :d I'll go with 2Hander then :D

lvl 69; justing hitting life wheel now... t7 maps no prob.. Cnt decide if it is worth it to use voidheart as i poison 100 percent of time and about 23 percent via passives but if youre playing solo, like i am most of the time, i am hitting many things at once which means that i am making something bleed often.. maybe i am thinking of this wrong lol

mings takes about 230 life from me but man, its a strong dps ring; a way to increase some of my added chaos.. at level 80, i will use a steel ring ive crafted

anywho, build neat so far; very similar :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
can u look my profile and help me with how I can improve the build!

and i want play with cleave sometimes, what setup i need use?
"
Spoiler

lvl 69; justing hitting life wheel now... t7 maps no prob.. Cnt decide if it is worth it to use voidheart as i poison 100 percent of time and about 23 percent via passives but if youre playing solo, like i am most of the time, i am hitting many things at once which means that i am making something bleed often.. maybe i am thinking of this wrong lol

mings takes about 230 life from me but man, its a strong dps ring; a way to increase some of my added chaos.. at level 80, i will use a steel ring ive crafted

anywho, build neat so far; very similar :D

Assuming you want to keep using CoH gloves, you would be better off replacing the snakebites with Haemophilia with the same corruption. That would also let you replace voidheart while still having a reliable source of bleed. Snakebites really don't make sense to use with Cospri's Will AND Voidheart.

That steel ring is nice but for Starforge in particular flat damage doesn't do much since you already have such high base damage, and that ring doesn't have life on it. Ming's for example would most likely give you more damage if that's what you're looking for but I prefer rares with life, stats and resists.

"
maussoldier1 wrote:
can u look my profile and help me with how I can improve the build!

and i want play with cleave sometimes, what setup i need use?

Cleave is the same as lacerate but you drop fortify, add void manipulation and equip an Overwhelming Odds jewel somewhere with 40 strength in the radius.

Your gear is fine, except you're still missing lvl 4 enhance. That topaz ring isn't the best but I guess you've had trouble replacing it since it has so much int. In your passives I would drop combat stamina and finish the Bloodless cluster instead.
Question: Can vortex work here in replacement of immortal call?

I was thinking what I want from immortal call and honestly I'd rather keep the charges for damage reduction. From there I start to think if vortex could work... Even if vortex does not deal damage due to Starforge, the field that slows enemy down seems to be a nice way to play along with TC?

Has anyone try this combo before?
Last edited by lutz890 on Apr 25, 2017, 5:21:54 PM
Tnx for this build !!!! very op ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info