Path of Exile Talent Competition Winners!

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Hel10S_SunG0D wrote:
WoW! FeelsBadMan, im not even in the runner ups even tought(i feel) i couldve won something maybe
if any of you may not have heard it https://soundcloud.com/ultrahawk/atlas-of-worlds-theme-remix-talent-competition

I hate soundcloud. There is no volume regulator! GGG probably hates it as well :P

There is a volume control... it's at the bottom of the page.

EDIT: I love SoundCloud. You can skip around the tracks and it even shows the gain levels (wave).
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 18, 2017, 9:04:53 AM
Congratulations! :3
"Hand-Crafted Mjolner" Is this supposed to be real? Looks like 3d art to me. I mean it's a good image, but I hope it didn't win because someone thought it was "real".

Great Submissions guys! It's awesome to see so many talented players out there.
So where is the user manual for the card game. Looks awsome!
Again, congrats to the winners. :-)

These are by far my favorites! ...

"
A REAL MJOLNER
Spoiler

How did you make that handle? Is it cut or did you heat up the metal and twist it? A lot of work went into making the detail on it. Massive for sure!

"
thiagolehmann wrote:
I decided to name it "The Path"
Spoiler

Absolutely love it. Captures a lot of different PoE elements really well! I thought you should have made the top 3 winners, but glad you at least made top 10.

"
lowgrasswhite wrote:
Heavens know i worked my guts out on these.
Spoiler

Loved them! I love seeing them as separate banners too. :-)

"
SkintickeT5 wrote:
I imagined how our Exiles must have felt like enter the Belly of the Beast for the first time.
Spoiler

Loved this one too! I would have put it in the top 10 for sure.

Ones that didn't make it to this round
(I hope to see them in the next round!)...

"
Raboffsky wrote:
After having slayed Hillock, the Scion takes a brief moment to contemplate her new life.
Spoiler

If you zoom in on the artwork, the talent is shining! Love this work.

"
Kronosnxs wrote:
I decided to create an Exalted Orb with hama perler beads on a (Gore) painted canvas.
Spoiler

I admire the patience and dedication here. The results also look awesome! Love it.

"
PyramidHead41 wrote:
"This world is an illusion, exile"
Spoiler

Love this work, but I'd like to see the high-res version of this. No link to the deviant art shown, so I had to search for it: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Dominus-Ascendant-652998272. Any way to see a higher-res version, or is this the final product?

"
Thesnakepit wrote:
HI! I just finished my Sculpture of Triskeriaki a little more sanguinary
Spoiler

Major respect. Sculpting is something I could never wrap my own creative mind around. It certainly takes a true artist to make something like this.

"
jackyan wrote:
I drew this in conjunction with my old work (beyond part), I hope this is okay.
"Clash of two worlds"

I think this one was overlooked a bit. I enjoyed the slightly-more-than-comic style artwork, even if some shortcuts were taken in digital form. I hope this one makes it to the second round. Visit the imgur page to see this artwork in more detail (it's in multiple pieces).

"
wacalac wrote:
I love all the Breachlords, must see more of them.
Spoiler
Xoph

Tul

Uul-Netol

Esh

Chayula

This is good enough to be actual artwork in PoE! How did this not make the list? Love it! :-)

"
Sadly my PC gave in today (can't start past windows logo) so I won't be able to finish my project in time.
Spoiler

No, the project was not a model of the Scepter of God. It was a cinematic.
I'm not ditching the thing all together, but it will not make it into this competition. No point in leaving it almost done, as I was about to be done with it today, had my PC not died on me, so I will upload it in the near future, maybe as a separate thread.

Would love to see where this goes! :-)

"
Zavijah wrote:

It's awesome! Love it, even if it doesn't feel much like PoE, it's still awesome. :-)

"
It That Watches
Spoiler

Excellent job with the lighting! Gives that feel of a breach for sure.

And just for the lolz...
"
Trovian wrote:
Spoiler

...reminds me of the DMV (drivers' license/registration center) waiting line, lol.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
ruri444 wrote:
Where's Silk fanart tho

If you're talking about the one with the naked butt, it was submitted after the cut-off time.

HEY!...
He was not naked; He's wearing - NAY - pulling off some classy assless chaps, ok.
Last edited by ovogancho on Jan 19, 2017, 10:39:18 AM
Thank you so much for awarding me with a 2nd place!

I'm really happy both you guys at GGG and this awesome community still appreciate my work. It warms my heart <3

Here's to an awesome 2017 PoE year!!!

Kind regards,

aTension
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwP0j7pryfzub46olVE0d6w

https://soundcloud.com/atension-1
"
ovogancho wrote:
pulling off some classy assless chaps, ok.

PotAYto, PotAHto. ;-)
Yikes - I sure don't envy the judges!

The Starforge by Myra9, the Breach Lightbox by agrizok and the entire card game(?!) by 23HoRuS23 were all incredible submissions - and those were "only" runner ups! I think that's the best way of emphasising just how successful the competition was. Huge congratulations to everyone involved, I hope people enjoy their well deserved prizes. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I didn't enter because i have seen how shitty the judgment can be (in my opinion) in the last few competitions.

Some original and well crafted art wins nothing while mediocre or even sometimes bad art ends up with the winners.

I feel like i made the right decision.
Especially when i see that Discharge build on that page. Nothing original, just another discharge build but OH WAIT it has LW added to a channeling spell. Good job judges.

Nevertheless congrats on all you winners and thanks to all the ones that didn't win anything, i enjoyed a lot of your entries <3
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info