[2.6] Self-cast Bladefall or Blade Vortex - Farm Shaper, All Content

i was thinking too, what about taking out 3 nodes of skill effect duration and the flask nodes, and with that 6 points go to whispers of doom? and you can use the amulet with chaos damage that double dips, including the damage that procs the hidden jewel, because is magic?
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
i was thinking too, what about taking out 3 nodes of skill effect duration and the flask nodes, and with that 6 points go to whispers of doom? and you can use the amulet with chaos damage that double dips, including the damage that procs the hidden jewel, because is magic?

The increased skill effect nodes are important for poison dot and the flask nodes provide a substantial boost to flask dps - I wouldn't recommend swapping them in this scenario.
All,

Have leveled the build to 90 (less than 1 ex total invested) without using Cospri's and Pledge of Hands.

Lvl 90 Tree: http://poeurl.com/9H6

Will switch out for end-game gear soon.

Last edited by atlassound on Mar 10, 2017, 10:04:35 AM
Farming uber lab for currency. Managed to 6 link my chest in 30 fusings, was trying for a 5L but yeah. I can't even color it properly. Wasted 100 chromes instantly.

Still noob as hell so I would like some advice: should I start progressing to hidden potential gear? Get the vulnerability flask? But then I need a +1 curse ammy.

When should I move to high tier maps?

Last edited by deimoss on Mar 11, 2017, 12:24:16 PM
"
deimoss wrote:
Farming uber lab for currency. Managed to 6 link my chest in 30 fusings, was trying for a 5L but yeah. I can't even color it properly. Wasted 100 chromes instantly.

Still noob as hell so I would like some advice: should I start progressing to hidden potential gear? Get the vulnerability flask? But then I need a +1 curse ammy.

When should I move to high tier maps?

Hi - I'd recommend the +1 curse & vulnerability flask upfront to help with bosses. Bosses end up being the bottleneck to progressing further in maps because they are dangerous if not killed quickly. If you can't find a +1 curse rare or better yet, magic amulet - then go with the Doedre gloves and supplement with higher resists on other equipment. I'd prioritize the 6L on the staff next as well as gradually transitioning to Hidden Potential - starting with 2 equipped magic items each with +life and at least +65-70 resist.
Hello, that build is awesome! I have a few questions, what else should i change in my gear and gems setup, excluding +1 curse amulet and witchfire flask?(https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kuxiarz666/characters - charakter PledgeMaster) Also im 69lvl right now and i got like 16k dps on my bladefall. On one of the videos you got 66k, does my dps will rise like your when i reach 90?
"
kuxiarz666 wrote:
Hello, that build is awesome! I have a few questions, what else should i change in my gear and gems setup, excluding +1 curse amulet and witchfire flask?(https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kuxiarz666/characters - charakter PledgeMaster) Also im 69lvl right now and i got like 16k dps on my bladefall. On one of the videos you got 66k, does my dps will rise like your when i reach 90?

Your gear looks pretty good for level 69.

1. Try to save up and buy >65-70 total resist + >60 life magic gear so you don't need to worry about resists on jewels/other equip.

2. You don't need mind over matter and mana nodes if you are running blasphemy + curses.

3. 6L POH & add faster casting.

4. To get to +~60k Bladefall Tooltip (effective DPS including poison without flasks is 700-900k once gear is fully optimized), you'll need everything in place. 20% Quality on all Staff gems, Level 21 Bladefall, Level 21 Added Chaos, DPS tree, at least 4 magic gear/Hidden Potential, and at least 2-3 Jewel damage attribute per jewel (Added Chaos, Area Damage, Damage). Also, the enchantment helm (+40% bladefall damage) adds tooltip damage as well (30% temp chains effect may be the better enhancement but doesn't add tooltip DPS).
Last edited by atlassound on Mar 13, 2017, 3:21:00 PM
I checked out your char and I see you have MOM but not the mana nodes behind it. Also you're using blasphemy for both curses.

Question: how much mana unreserved you have left and it's it worth having MOM if it's below the optimal HP:mana ratio? Also, what's your HP at now?

I still hesitate to pull the trigger on some major investments I need to get to your level. But even undergeared I face tanked Minotaur with blade vortex and it just melted. First time doing t16 maps.
"
deimoss wrote:
I checked out your char and I see you have MOM but not the mana nodes behind it. Also you're using blasphemy for both curses.

Question: how much mana unreserved you have left and it's it worth having MOM if it's below the optimal HP:mana ratio? Also, what's your HP at now?

I still hesitate to pull the trigger on some major investments I need to get to your level. But even undergeared I face tanked Minotaur with blade vortex and it just melted. First time doing t16 maps.

I was toggling back and forth testing MOM vs no-MOM and accidently forgot to remove the MOM node.

I've since removed that node. At Level 92 - with no MOM & Blasphemy i'm at 5500 HP and it's fine.

For MOM (30%), you'll need at least 43% of your total HP unreserved mana.
My initial magic find set-up at level 93.

Last edited by atlassound on Mar 17, 2017, 3:42:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info