[2.5] CI/LL Crit Herald Stomper Leveling Build

"
Jake2g wrote:
thx but from calculating ill still not have enough ><... reworked the tree so i can get all the reduced nodes and im still a bit off from using everything but almost have it. just missing added lightning dmg on hoi after doing that

so total is 34% reduced roughly lol after getting all the reduced nodes.... ill try getting the jewel and see if that lets me run everything.

That's very odd, then how am I running it all with the current tree? Can you post your tree and all of your gear?
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAL8jAABdBUINfA5IEQ8RLxGWFdcXLxmKGo8dFB2qIvQnqSoLKjgrCiycLL87DT1fQZZEq0V8RnFJsUyzUlNUR1WuVdZWY1xrXfJfal-wZOdsC20Zb55wUnC7fll_xoCkghCDCYRIhq6J04w2j0aPpo_6kyeXlZeXl_SboZu1nsShL6a-rJius7QMtDi-isHFwzrDbcpKytPQH9DQ0PXXz9-K37DhiOUZ6rrsGO-I7-v22vfX-Tf60vsJ-_WQ-t9tAAAAAAA=

gear is the same as yours minus shavs and scepter--rest are just rares

heres a link to auras
www.poeurl.com/1gD

It shows that even with 34% ill still need another 3% reduction to run your same setup..
Really the big factor is the Increased multiplier from Increased area of effect.

Just to double clarify im running Witch CI...
Last edited by Jake2g on Jan 24, 2017, 6:36:20 AM
hi this is my first hc character. i'm at level 14 now. which gems should i use for levelling ?
Could someone give me an ELI5 of this build? Because I really don't understand it.

How do I level with this?

For what I get I only need to use Herald of ice, herald of storm, and orb of storm(?) I'm really confused as to how this will work in early game when the most you can get is probably 12.5% with 2x perfect roll axiom. Another thing that I don't understand is how do I start the "snowball" of orb of storm, should I use spark? or should I just wait 3 hours until one of the hits do a crit?

I'm really confused right now.
"
rigzaggon wrote:
Could someone give me an ELI5 of this build? Because I really don't understand it.

How do I level with this?

For what I get I only need to use Herald of ice, herald of storm, and orb of storm(?) I'm really confused as to how this will work in early game when the most you can get is probably 12.5% with 2x perfect roll axiom. Another thing that I don't understand is how do I start the "snowball" of orb of storm, should I use spark? or should I just wait 3 hours until one of the hits do a crit?

I'm really confused right now.

If you have the boots, you just use orb of storm and walk around the boots will trigger everything else.

If you don't have the boots, you can use some light skill to trigger the heralds, I have used arc till I buy the boots and realize that the build is not for me.

Without the boots the build is not confortable at all to play. With the boots it gets better, but you rely way too much on vaal RF.
if we use 2 level 4 englihten gem(it requires level60) how can we fast levelling with this build. i don't understand good i need somehelp. i'm runing HoT and HoI 4link and i've only 34mana left to use. i can't run discipline or other gems. Op please explain with better guide please.
I dont understand, how do you kill bosses that dont summon minions for aid? Or Izaro?
Hello, I'm currently in lvl 78.
I don't really have enought mana to run HoT,HoI and WM without taking a gem off and putting the Enlighten Support in instead.
So what should I take from HoT or HoI?

And I can't really seam to give enought damage, how can I fix this problem?
Last edited by olosteiner on Feb 3, 2017, 7:27:05 AM
in the ci witch version you dont use golems but you have the golem ascendancy points, i have to change this for shaper desolation??if anyone knows plz let me know. thanks
Sorry I'm failing to see how this works from level 16 as you will have little to no crit chance to freeze/shock?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info